(Marco x Reader) Confession

(A/N): This is long over due request from Datemasamune12 Happy Holidays and I hope you enjoy~

Have you ever looked at someone and thought, 'Wow! What a beautiful woman; and I'm standing right next to them.' That's exactly how Marco feels about you. You've joined the, White-beard Pirates two years ago. During those few months after adjusting to your presence he's instantly noticed a spark that only you have been able to ignite.

He made himself obvious when he came back from scouting. He reported to everyone of what's ahead for miles as well as making a joke to one of his fellow crew member. As the crowd cackled, your laughter stood out the most causing his Cyan gaze to land on you. The source of your melodic giggle as well as the reason for his heart racing with occasional skips of a heart beat. Too dazzled by your beauty he clumsily fell forward from the crow's nest. Luckily for him, a noose to his ankle preventing his fall and instead leaving him upside down mid way down the post. He earned a few laughs, yet mostly felt embarrassed that you had to witness.

There were several accounts of his clumsiness around you, the one who pointed out how he felt for you is Thatch. A shit eating grin as the Brunette spun on his heel to face Marco.

"Ah! You're in love~!" He commented.

"Huh?"

"That's right. All those accidents which conveniently happen to you when (Y/N) is around is because you're love struck buddy."

"That can't be right. I can't possibly be in love. We haven't even talked as much as most do." The blonde argued.

"No, but sometimes love has a funny way of revealing itself. It's not ideal, but the symptoms you carry line up to love. Your heart races, you get nervous and unusually stupid you can't form sentences. The person that makes you weak is the one that has attracted your heart. In this case (Y/N)." He informed. Marco hums in thought as if how to go about it.

"What do I do?"

"Well you can either ignore it until time passes or you can pursue her. My advice is try dating. I don't think anything is wrong with that. You could use little female friend." He winked earning himself a small blush. He sighs in advance,

"I guess it couldn't hurt."