(Sabo x Reader) Childhood Sweetheart PT. 1

You stood at the edge of Baltigo Island staring at the endless sea. Blue skies painted as far as the eye can see. No clouds to blend with the blues. You surveillance the area in search for a familiar ship. You are the older, half sister of Monkey D. Luffy, daughter of Monkey D. Dragon and grand-daughter of Monkey D. Garp. Unlike Luffy, you were raised by your mother from the beginning. When you turned eight, your mother had died same as Luffy's however you went on a perilous quest to find your dad. You did, but he suggested to hand you over to your grandfather for safety. You stubbornly refused, standing your position holding determination to stay with him. To know your father, pull some weight around, become whatever he wished for you to become. His heir, anything just as long as you could stay with your father. You wanted a parent. You despised being alone just like Luffy. He had accepted after you have proven your worth. You bonded with him making him proud at every turn. There was once a time where you met your half brother, Luffy. He gladly accepted you happy to have a sibling. You instantly get fond of him after telling you he too despises being alone. Unfortunately time with him did not last. A year later he was shipped off to live with Dadan and her mountain bandit family. Whenever you visited Windmill Village it was only to check up on him, resources or other matters.

This time, you didn't go with your father. He had told you to stay and train for he was to embark on an island too dangerous. You became worried through each passing day awaiting his arrival. Foot steps draw behind you. You didn't bother to see who it is. They stop beside you.

"Worried for your father again miss (Y/n)?" The fish man starts. You gave no response except for a faint hum. I'm sure he's fine. Albeit he'll arrive sometime today. He never does stray from his schedule unless needed; and he usually informs us a day after." You finally peel away from the scene to look up to Hack. A small smile plastered on his face. Nothing but the cool breeze swept between you two.

"I guess. I just lost a parent once. I don't want to lose another one. I wouldn't know what to do." Hack pats your head reassuringly.

"That won't happen. Besides you're a smart girl. You will know what to do when the time comes. Right now you should train or rather help someone train." He points over to an Auburn haired girl. She kicked and punches the air with full focus like every other student in training. She shifts footing making her unbalanced, staggering her back and on to the floor. She hisses rubbing her back. You chuckle glad to have caught sight of the fall.

"I'm on it." You sigh dragging yourself over to your best friend, Koala. You picked her up giving her some tips on footing, posture, position and anything combat related. She is an excellent student. She learned fast and was the top of her class next to you. You being the daughter of Dragon labeled you the future, " Commander and chief of the revolutionary army." A name suited for the heir to the throne.

Later that night, you closed your book ready to set off to bed right after a glass of water. You see a large line of people gathering inside the infirmary. You squeeze through the crowd to investigate. You smile bright once you see your father.

One Piece x Reader (Closed Requests)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara