(Gothic teen Marco x Reader Drabble) Odd Couple

Note: Modern school AU and Marco is a Gothic teen and this is a drabble

School is a dreadful place to be where people carry on with their fake personalities just to belong. Each individual holds their label meeting the status of the majority vote. Your school is everything that abides by the stereotypical high school in movies. The reasoning behind the horror is because you attend an all-girl, private school where demons shed their worst onto an innocent victim.

That being said, you are labeled as several such as a loaner, monster, bully and anything else along the lines of a hot-tempered beast. You have a reputation for losing your cool and solving every problem with violence. The truth behind your tantrums is caused by mean, popular girls teasing you. After school, they would sick their toughest friends for entertainment. No way in hell will you play the victim in their twisted game. Unlike the other students, you stand your ground with a fist full of fury.

Currently, you finish pumbling every plastic girl tossed your way. You try to catch your breath resisting to buckle down. Fear is required to strike the rest of them to back off.

"Who's next, huh? Do you want a piece of me bitches? I got all day." You growled.

"No way! We are done here. Ladies, let's go." The leader snaps her fingers retreating as if nothing happened.

"Charismatic bitches." You spewed some blood then fetch your bag following them out the only exit.

At the end of the block, a teenage boy dressed in all black stands in the corner, smoke in hand peering up at the afternoon sky blended beautifully. Lips tug upwards recognizing his figure. Your gothic sweetheart. The only thing that makes sense in your shitty world.

His cyan eyes shift to you approaching. "Fighting again?" You shrug in response.

"I must be a queen bee to these hoes." You snickered.

"That you are." He agreed. "Come on." Marco crushes the remaining menthol as he grabs your hand leading the way to the special spot at the park beside the river.

________________________________

You hiss as Marco dabs your cut on your cheek. He always carries an emergency first-aid kid with him originally for his sister and younger brothers, and now you. His experience bandaging up the scrapes has gotten better.

"I know it hurts." He frowns. "But you have got to stop getting into fights."

"It's not my fault. Stacy is such an ass. She hunts me down like I'm her favorite chew toy. No one else just me." You huffed.

"You shouldn't allow people to get to you. It will become a problem in the future." He lectured. A band-aid is attached to your cut finishing up for today.

"When did you suddenly start to care about people's health? I thought you were all about pain and darkness?" You teased. He scowls while blushing. You aren't sure whether to laugh or not.

"Since I met you." Now it's your turn to blush. "I've been thinking about what I want to do after high school. I want to be an EMT. I'm really good at taking care of people. You have given me the practice to start." Your heart flutters in awe. His choice is made because of you.

You scoot closer, turning his head for a chaste kiss.

"Marco, I think it's a splendid idea. I know you'll be fantastic and get there." His expression softens wrapping an arm around you for a better cuddle.

"Thank you, babe. I hope so." He sighs content resting his head on yours.

________________________________

Days like this are what you adore the most. No stress, no world just you and Marco. When you wander the streets in hand with him, stares are earned. You could care less. You love him as he is. Goth or not and if ever he stops you pray you're still with him until the end. Sure goths are not exactly what one falls for, but their personality is beautiful just like his. He's tall, laid back and awkward. Together you make an odd couple, but a sweet one.

"You need to stop smoking if you want to be an EMT." He sighs as you nag him.

"I know."

(A/N): This was at five in the morning I wanted to do something like this and it's been awhile