(Ace x Chubby! Reader Lemon) Cuddles In Bed

You lie in bed attempting to sleep. You finished entertaining yourself on your phone hoping to fall asleep while scrolling through your news feed. That didn't work so you switched to just laying in bed waiting for sleep to take you. You count the minutes but felt like hours. You hear a click from your bedroom door. A tall, dark figure walks in. You shrink into your covers staring at the figure make shuffling noises. Once it stops it lets out a sigh. One you are familiar with.

The tall figure approaches you. You see them bend down until you feel a warm, pair of lips against your temple. A kiss. Your small fear fades recognizing their warmth. It was Ace, your significant other. You two lived in an apartment together. He worked while you attended college. He wasn't that big on being a scholar like you. Domestic life was never his thing until you came along and tamed him. He was a dangerous man and still is, but he's slowly turning a new leaf starting by helping you. Rough hands brush through your hair as the owner savors the feeling. You let out a content sigh. His strokes stop. You peer up to Ace in question.

"Are you up?" He asks. You were relieved that's why he stopped.

"Yeah. I couldn't sleep."

"Were you worried about me?" He leans in to peck your forehead.

"A little bit. I know you'll always come home, but I still can't shake the thoughts." He nuzzles you.

"I know. I understand." Ace crawls in bed with you throwing the covers over his waist. He takes this moment to remove his shirt and toss it somewhere on the floor. You blush knowing he just discarded his shirt. He never did like wearing shirts for some reason. He liked to be free of them at times. You turn to face him. He brings you close to cuddle. An arm wrapped over your shoulders, yours resting on his abdomen with your head on his chest. Another kiss is placed on your head. You stay there in silence.

After awhile you rub his abs feeling each harden ridge on your fingers. You draw circles on his back while he does the same on your back. You wondered how a large woman like yourself got someone so damn hot to be your mate. He was so kind, hot headed sometimes but polite, and such a gentleman towards you. He was such a softy, yet carried a tough guy act for the sake of his job.

You feel the vibration of his humming. He was content. Your imagination wanders to a more sexual idea. It had been awhile since the two of you had any relations in bed. You only made love twice in the two years you've been together. You rub your thighs trying to contain your hormones. School girl thoughts of Ace ran through your head. You were shy due to you having a small self-esteem problem over your weight. You shift uncomfortably wanting some friction, but also trying to discard such thoughts. Ace notices your small grunts and constant shifts. He looks down at you worried.