(Law x Reader) Restless Thoughts

Trafalgar D. Water Law, Surgeon of Death. A man who is full of mystery. This person sleeping beside you is your husband. He was exhausted after bringing down Doflamingo. Doflamingo...your uncle. That's right. You are the child of Corazon. Your existence was not known to anyone until after the death of your father. That it when Doflamingo found out and took you under his wing. It seemed only days ago you escaped him and the lifestyle you learned to grow up in. How you met law is a long story, but it was worth it in the end because both of you found closure as well as each other.

Law rests on your shared bed. The two of you were in Zou taking a temporary refuge somewhere in the city. You were still humming as his face nuzzled against your bosom. Your right hand stroking his jet, black hair while the other caresses his cheek with your thumb. You hum a random song lost in your own thoughts. You were saddened at his injured form. Though he came back to you covered in bandages and currently recovering, you could not help the thoughts running through your mind. What if's playing non stop. All ending the same. Death or captivity. Law's heavy inhaling intrudes your thoughts. Your (e/c) eyes shift to his moving figure. His right arm holding your waist tightly pulling you in. A soft smile sprouts on your face. You lean down for a kiss on his forehead. Another on his eyelids, cheek and lastly the side of his lips. You rub your thumb on his cheek. He grunts.

"(Y/n)-ya." He starts with a groggy voice. You jump a little startled from his voice. He notices after feeling your thumb halt. His eyes closed still as he speaks. "Why aren't you sleeping yet?" Your eyes sadden.

"I can't sleep yet. I'm not tired." You continue to brush his hair. "Go back to sleep love. I'll follow shortly." Silence fills the room. You think you have convinced him only to shudder and squeak. A blush rises on your cheeks. You look down at your husband. "L-Law?" He kisses your cleavage again trailing his butterfly kisses up to your collar bone. He stops there delving into that sweet center. You shudder biting your lip trying not to let a moan escape. He smirks against your skin before pushing himself up on his elbows to pull you down on the bed. Your body lowered letting him access to your lips. His left hand slips to the back of your head to push you into the heated kiss. You follow kissing back. Your left hand placed on his arm. The feeling of his hard muscles on his arm felt great. It turned you on just to feel them. Your focus hazy as the two of you made out. You squeeze his bandaged arm making him groan against your lips in pain. You come back pulling away from his lips. You realize you hurt him unintentionally. You stare at his arm then back to his pained face. He looks at you finding your guilty expression.

"Sorry." He shakes his head.

"It's not your fault." His pecks your lips. "Now tell me why you really can't sleep." He lays down beside you pulling you into his embrace. You curl up against him hiding your face against his chest debating weather or not to tell him.

"Nothing Law." You simply answer hoping he would stop poking on the subject at hand.