(Zoro x Chubby! Reader) The Final Piece

(A/N): This is a request from the lovely lyndsyh <3

You sat on deck against the post of Thousand Sunny. You were the artist of the crew and also the chubby girl. Your friends, however, could care less and accepted you regardless of weight, gender and any doubts you have. You are glad you joined, you have never felt so welcomed in your life. You have forgotten about the people in your home town making fun of your dreams and your weight. What is your dream? To find love while traveling the seas sure it may sound dumb but that was just one of your dreams. The other is to be a famous artist.

So far, you've shown almost every friend your crew has come across and have become fond of your art believing in you. Their praises made you confident that your art will soon reach everyone's eyes and demand a drawing or two. During your travels you have drawn almost everyone in your crew including Law and Bartholomew. The only person you have yet to draw is Zoro. Your crush. He was the most easiest one to capture yet the most difficult at the same time. Why? Well whenever you start to stare at him, you become lost and completely halt your sketch of him. His face was the most difficult. It made you ridiculously nervous. You would blush till your face turns red. You start to shake uncontrollably, and swear profusely. There were times where you would just pass out from thinking of all the romantic thoughts running through your head. When you come to, you realize how stupid it is to believe such scandalous thoughts about him. It would be unbelievable for Zoro to like a chubby woman like yourself. Is what always one out of the rest of the logical thoughts.

You sigh as you continue to think about him. You had woken up from your sleep and had such a nice dream of Zoro sweet talking to you as he held you in his lap but when you woke up he is nowhere to be found and a reality hit you at the fact that there was no possibility of him reciprocating those feelings. You hop out of bed and dress yourself before getting some breakfast.

You enter the kitchen and take a seat unknowing that you let out a sigh. You were too preoccupied with your thoughts. Nami and Robin were both up and about this early as is Sanji whom is busying himself cooking. Nami taps your shoulder gently. You jump at the sudden touch.

"Hey (Y/n), is something wrong? Did you sleep well?"

"O-oh! Yes I did. I had a great sleep actually." You faintly smile.

"So why so gloomy?" Nami insists.

"It's...nothing." Nami frowns. She wanted to help you. She couldn't stand to see you so upset. You two have made a bond. In fact she and Luffy were your first friends you encountered before joining.

"Oh come on (Y/n) you can tell us. There should be no secrets between us. You know we're with you one hundred percent. Remember?" You hum in thought as if to debate on telling her. Honestly it is embarrassing to confess your crush, but at this rate you could no longer hide it and desperately wanted comfort or something to ease your heavy heart. You lean closer to Nami and gesture Robin closer as well. The two lean in to your wishes.