(Sabo x Reader) Childhood Sweetheart PT. 2

"Congratulations!" The crowd of friends applaud to the groom and bride. A kiss is shared once more as the groom, Sabo dips his beloved bride, you.

"I love you." He whispers still against your lips.

"I love you too, honey." You chirp. He brings you back to a stand. Koala approaches you with the most brightest smile. It almost seemed like it would stay permanent. She hooks her arms around your heads.

"I'm so happy for you two. My two best friends married to each other. It's so beautiful. I could just cry." You chuckle pulling away from the girl.

"Awe, please don't." You sweat drop. "It's okay." You pat her back comforting the girl. Your father clears his throat to make himself noticed.

"Dragon-San!" Sabo starts.

"Hello dad." You greet him with a hug. He kisses your forehead.

"Hello you two. It's nice to celebrate a beautiful moment every now and then with all the chaos happening in the world. I can't believe my own daughter, such a beauty is now married to one of my subordinates." You try to contain your tears of joy. His genuine words filling your heart with pride. Almost as if he is going to say good-bye. He shifts to Sabo. "A fine young man. Sabo. Take good care of my girl." The blonde grabs your hand giving it a squeeze.

"I promise I will." You wrap your arms around his waist.

"Well then let's start the celebration." The crowd cheer herding over to the main party ground. It's been a long two years with all that's happening in the world. Trying to bring peace, constantly going on a mission after another, paper work, status reports. But nothing was going to keep you two from finally having a wedding day. The first chance he got to propose, he did it regardless of how exhausted he was and you both did the same when there was an opening to get married. It wasn't as fancy but you wouldn't have it any other way as long as it was Sabo.

Four months have passed since your wedding day. You had packed some of your essentials not for your honeymoon, instead for a mission. Yes there was never a chance for one while you are still part of the revolutionary. You placed a hoodie in your small bag in case you got cold. You zip up your bag finishing packing. You yelp at the sudden bump and arms wrapping around you lazily. The owner lets out a yawn then nuzzles into the crook of your neck. You sigh shaking your head.