(Sabo x Reader) Midnight Romance PT.1

(A/N): I realized I've never done a lemon for Sabo even though he's my favorite dude. So here it is and this will be a part two because I don't want the website to give me an error for being too long. ~Enjoy~

was the night you finally have your date with your two year long boyfriend, Sabo. No. two in the revolutionary. Lucky you. In the two years of being with your chief, it was rare and difficult to even start a date or even plan one. Always blown at the last second due to paper work. Usually Sabo blows off whatever he thinks is boring waiting until the last minute, but there are times where he is forced to finish by order of Dragon. Responsibility is one thing he never imagined to gain. He complained every now and then yet he sucked it up.

Here you stood in a strapless, black dress that hugs your figure. The dress suits you perfectly showing your sex appeal. You model in from the of the mirror of your room to see how you looked desirable. You smirk as your eyes stare at your reflection. "Beautiful", you thought. Enough to seduce Sabo on your date. You could just picture it all with his eyes never leaving sight of you. You take a deep breath in attempt to calm your giddiness. Afterwards you make your way outside and sit alone under the thousand stars to wait for your prince charming.

One hour, then two and then three. You sigh heavily in disappointment. You saw this coming. He took too long meaning something came up. You check your watch to see the time. Twelve-thirty. You hug your knees and stare at the ocean's waves. All you wanted was time together even a little and affection. It's been eight weeks without his attention. You craved for him. You had gotten all pretty just for him and damn it you are going to get what you want. Sabo can take a break right? A devilish grin tugs on your lips as the idea grows into a great one. You nibble your thumb nail contemplating on whether or not to go through with it. You decided to check up on it and debate once there.

You knock on the door lightly until you hear a low permission of entrance. You walk in to find a stress Sabo writing away on his desk. Desk lamp illuminating his work station, piles of books, files and papers stacked to one side or the other. You frown realizing he must have been ordered to finish his work this time. Small bags under his eyes. Has he even taken a break or sleep? You felt pity for the man. His fingers laced in his blond locks, an indication of stress. The same hand propped while his body hunched trying to read his writing. You walk up to him, peek over his shoulder to see the endless list of writing needed to be filled. Your hand squeezes his left shoulder bringing him out of his work. Blue eyes rises to your lovely face. He greets you with a small smile taking your hand in his.

"Hey love." He starts. You smile back.

"Hey." You reply. "How are you doing hun?" You lean in for a kiss then caress his face with your thumb brushing on his pale skin. He hums to your touch. His brows knit realizing your arms are cold. You were freezing. He leans back in question only to gawk at your beauty. You were dressed so formal.