(Coby x Reader Lemon) Be Mine

(A/N): This is a request from 

Note: I have not seen Coby since the time skip or have even started on Zou. I ended at the end of Dressrosa. I also have no idea how old Coby is but if you do know, please let me know for future references. Here he is 18. Enjoy~

"Come on just choose a random girl already and say hi." Helmeppo urges. The pink haired man blushes slightly feeling nervous.

"Don't rush me!" He whines. "I just want to choose the right one and what if I get rejected?"

"So what? Try another until you get one. There are plenty of women. One of them is bound to say yes."

"Really? You think so?" He quips.

"Of course. Who wouldn't want a stud like you?" Coby smiles at the idea of being liked by a woman.

"Now go before the other soldiers laugh at you." The pink haired man glares at his partner before taking a deep breath and walking up to a random girl in a red dress communicating with her companion.

"U-um...hello. My name is Coby." The woman grins.

"Oh a marine by the looks of it."

"Ah, yes I am! I was wondering if you'd like to dance or have a drink with me?" The girl chuckles with her friend.

"How old are you like fifteen or something?"

"Actually I'm not. I'm 18." The two girls laugh and go on their way.

"Wow yeah right short stock." They tease. Coby frowns as he is rejected. He returns to his seat comforted by his friend while his marine friends laugh at him to, "try again next time."

"Awe cheer up buddy. That was just one girl and besides she doesn't know how great you are. She's probably a she-devil by the way she dresses. Try again." Coby shakes his head.

"No. I don't think that's a good idea." He sighs.

"Well then, I'll do the talking and I'll be your wingman. Come on!" Helmeppo drags his friend back into the crowd and find a group of ladies. "Hello ladies~" He interjects. "How are you doing tonight? I bet you're all doing well. My friend and I are captains of our division and we're wondering if you could show us a good time." The blonde wiggles his brows while Coby gives a nervous smile and a wave. The four girls hum and huddle up to talk to each other. Devious, wide smiles appear on their faces as their attention returns.

"Sure. We can do that. However, your little brother has to stay here. No kids allowed."

"I'm not-"

"Whoa really? Me? Sorry Coby didn't think this would work but duty calls." The girls huddle around Helmeppo giggling as they take him away to who knows where. Coby watches, dumb founded as his best friend ditches him.

"Wow." You said. "So he ditched you? Some friend he is."

"Only around women." Coby sighs staring into the drink. The bar completely empty as his fellow members were off having fun somewhere including his bestfriend. You are a bartender. You witnessed the entire throw down that happened to Coby. You pitied the guy. He looked sweet and cute. The man chugs his drink leaving the glass empty clean. You poured him another drink.

"Oh, I'm fine I-"

"Relax this one's on the house. A captain like you should be treated with special care. Not tossed aside because of looks." You sugarcoated. You pour yourself a drink and down all of it. You lick your lips causing him to bite his lip unconsciously watching your lips glisten. You lick your lips of any residue. You grin seductively amused by his daze. You were about to snap him out of his daze when the thunder beat you to it. He jumped a little, startled by the noise. You giggle.