61 『Narrative』

Tzuyu was startled with the call early in the morning. She quickly answered it with her eyes closed.

"Who's this?" She groaned.

"It's Dylan. Goodmorning"

"What the heck? Why are you calling me at 6AM?"

"We will film the music video again today"

"Why are we going to film it again? I'm tired" Tzuyu exclaimed. The girl beside her woke up and started kissing Tzuyu's arm.

"Stop" Tzuyu signaled her hand stop

"Come on, Tzu"

"Are you crazy?"

"I'll wait for you here at the company" Dylan said and ended the call right away.

Tzuyu dressed up and just like what she always do, she will kiss the girl before leaving the place.

Tzuyu went back to her unit to take a bath and wash all the lipstick stains around her face.

After getting dress, she fixed her hair and started to put some make up on. She held her lips that is now swollen before putting some lipstick. She plump her lips in the mirror and stared at her face.

"Beautiful" she muttered.

Tzuyu went to the company after an hour. Dylan and Sana saw her walking like a model, making her way like a ramp stage.

"What kind of reaction is that?" Tzuyu asked as soon as she reach their place.

"Damn, you're hot" Dylan said and covered his eyes like a kid.

"Am I right, Sana?" Dylan asked but Sana is spacing out.

"Are you alright?" Tzuyu asked and held Sana's shoulder, touching her bare skin 'cause she's wearing an off-shoulder top.

(Sana and Tzuyu's outfit)

"You should tie your hair" Tzuyu suggested

"Why can't I date you guys? Both of you are so pretty" Dylan said while looking at them.

"You're dating Tzuyu, right?" Sana said.

"We're dating each other in the movie" Tzuyu replied.

"What are you doing here though?" Tzuyu asked Sana. Sana declined her offer and now she's here again.

"I called her up coz you don't have a chemistry with your partner on the music video that we filmed last time" Dylan quickly said.

"You think we have a chemistry?" Tzuyu asked. She put her arms around Sana's shoulder and Dylan made a thumbs up.

"Okay then, let's film the MV again"

"Do you want to change your clothes?" Dylan asked while fixing his hair.

"Are you okay, Wang?"

"Why did you ask? Haha. You guys are hot with that outfit" he declared.

"Ofcourse we need to change our clothes every scene. Do you want to make my music video cheap?" Tzuyu asked while holding Dylan's ear.

"It hurts, what the heck" he complained.

"You guys are cute together" Sana said while watching their small fight.

"We are cute together" Tzuyu whispered but loud enough for Dylan to hear what she said.

"We? You and Me?" Dylan asked and Tzuyu continued to squeeze Dylan's ear.

"Let's go to the location now" Tzuyu said and Sana's stomach started grumbling.

"Are you hungry?" Tzuyu quickly asked. "Eat me" she joked in small a voice.

"What the heck Tzu" Dylan elbowed Tzuyu. "Did you hear anything?"

"What is it?" Sana asked while holding her stomach. Dylan and Tzuyu laughed and made a high-five.

"Nothing. Tzuyu said let's eat downstairs"

"My treat" Tzuyu uttered.