81 『Narrative』

"Hi" Tzuyu greeted as soon as Sana walked outside.

"Hello. Where are you going?" Sana asked as soon as she saw Tzuyu leaning infront of her car.

"Go to the market with you"

"Eh?"

Tzuyu laughed at her reaction while opening the door of her car for Sana.

"The Eh virus of Momo unnie is everywhere" Tzuyu said and held Sana's wrist.

"Let's go. Momo unnie said she doesn't want you to go alone" Tzuyu said as she run to other side to start the engine.

"Wait" Tzuyu said as she lean closer to Sana. Sana awkwardly move a little bit when their face are really close to each other.

"Buckle up for safety" Tzuyu said as she fasten Sana's seatbelt. Tzuyu stayed closer and their eyes met.

"You smell so good" Tzuyu said and Sana quickly turned around to fix her seatbelt.

"T -thanks"

"What's your perfume?"

"I can't remember. Did you copy my outfit?" Sana asked as she look at Tzuyu's outfit.

"You're wearing a turtle neck, how come I copied your outfit?" Tzuyu asked.

"It looks the same style" Sana said as she bite her finger.

"Couple outfit?" Tzuyu chuckled and gave Sana a black bucket hat, same hat with her.

"For what?"

"For your head, obviously " Tzuyu just shrugged her shoulders and starts to drive away

After that, they arrived to the market to buy what Sana needs. She went to get a small basket but Tzuyu grab a shopping cart.

"Are you going to buy too?" Sana said while following her. Tzuyu didn't answer her back. She starts to grab some cup noodles, milk, canned goods, chocolates, biscuits, snacks and etc.

"You will buy all of that?" Sana asked while looking at the cart.

"Yeah" Tzuyu said and paid for it. She also asked the cashier to use her card when Sana's turn to pay.

Tzuyu sat on the bench as she opened up one chocolate. A girl sat beside her and cling on her arm.

"Hi babe" The girl greeted but Tzuyu can't remember her name. Tzuyu quickly removed the arms of the girl away from her.

"I told you not to touch me on a public place. And you're not allowed to touch me anymore"

"Whyyy?" The girl hummed with her sexy voice.

"I'm with my girlfriend" Tzuyu said.

"Not a fling? Are you sure about that babe?" She asked while smirking.

Tzuyu stood up to put her arm around Sana's waist. The girl just raised her eyebrow and left the place.

"Why?" Sana asked.

"There's a cockroach" Tzuyu said as she removed the so-called cockroach on Sana's back even though there's no cockroach out there.

"COCKROACH?! WAHHH" Sana reacted while jumping.

"No more " Tzuyu end up laughing at her reaction.