62 『Narrative』

"You ate a lot, Sana" Tzuyu said while giving a glass of water.

"I didn't eat my dinner last night" Sana admitted.

"Why?" Tzuyu curiously asked.

"It's nothing" Sana replied.

After eating their breakfast, they went to the dressing room to search some outfit that can fit in to the music video. The stylist recommended a lot of good outfits for them.

The make-up artist and the other crew arrived at the location early in the morning that's why they rush in to meet them.

"Nice to meet you Director Dylan Wang" Tzuyu said after shaking everyone's hand.

"I always want to direct a short film. It's finally here" Dylan clapped his hand. "I wish I'm your partner though"

"Oh shut up" Tzuyu mocked.

Tzuyu turned her to attention to Sana who's currently busy with her phone. Her expression is not in the good mood 'cause her boyfriend is not calling her and he's not answering her calls.

"Can you sing?" Tzuyu sat beside her.

"Why did you ask?"

"It's better if we sing the song together" Tzuyu said. Sana gaze at Tzuyu, her eyes went down on Tzuyu's swollen lips.

Sana touched Tzuyu's lower lip and Tzuyu froze at the moment.

"You didn't put your lipstick properly" Sana said.

A lot of girls kissed that lips but Tzuyu felt really weird when Sana touched it.

Tzuyu looked away and she stared at her face on her phone. She fixed her lipstick and took a selfie.

Sana stayed on the same position, she's still looking at Tzuyu, admiring her beautiful face.

"Sana" Tzuyu called her up but Sana is spacing out.

"Hello, are you still there?" Tzuyu asked while waving her hand infront of Sana's face.

Tzuyu held Sana's chin and pulled her closer.

"Huh?"

"I'm talking to you"

"Sorry" Sana replied and ran away. Her heart started beating so fast. She held her chest while looking at the mirror in the comfort room.

"I think my anemia is attacking me again. What the hell" she said but deep inside she knows something's wrong with her.

"Fuck! she's so attractive" she said while washing her hands.