143 『Narrative』

Jun patted Sana's head once again to wake her up and Tzuyu just threw her phone away when she saw it. They talk for a minute before Jun decided to leave.

Tzuyu went back at Sana's condominium after picking up Xiao but the latter wasn't there anymore. She roamed around to find Sana and then she saw Jun's car parked near the convenience store. She didn't expect that Sana is also there.

Tzuyu stayed at her car for awhile to watch Sana. Minutes passed by, Sana finally stood up from her chair but she suddenly collapsed.

"Fuck" she cursed and immediately run towards her. A lot of people gathered around to carry Sana but Tzuyu asked them to go away, mostly because they are guys.

"Please don't touch her" she exclaimed. They volunteered to help but Tzuyu glared at them. People are now wondering why she acted like that.

"I can do it. Thank you" she said as she carry Sana to her car. Her eyebrows furrowed and she can't stop cursing as she speeds up the engine to rush Sana at the hospital.

Tzuyu held Sana's hand that is now super cold. She also check Sana's temperature by holding the latter's neck. She doesn't have a fever but her temperature is so low.

"I'm sorry" Tzuyu whispered as they take Sana at the emergency room. She waited outside while waiting for the doctor's diagnosis. After that, the doctor said Sana needs some iron transfusion because of anemia and they need to admit her in the hospital. They will also put her on drip due to dehydration.

Tzuyu can't stop walking back and forth while holding her head. She can't stop cursing at herself up until now after knowing Sana's condition.

"Family member?" The doctor asked and Tzuyu doesn't know what to answer.

"Uh, yes" Tzuyu replied and the Doctor stared at her face 'cause she didn't recognize Tzuyu at first glace.

"Chou Tzuyu, right?" She asked and Tzuyu nodded her head.

"Where's her parents?"

"They passed away a long time ago" Tzuyu replied and the Doctor didn't bother to ask for more.

After an hour, they transferred Sana in a private room but she's still unconscious. Tzuyu sat beside the latter's bed as she tuck Sana's hair behind her ear. She stared at the latter's face and she still look so pale right now. Tzuyu can't help but worry more

It's already 2AM and Tzuyu is kinda sleepy now. She tried to sleep on the couch but it's too small for her. She moved Sana a little bit to the other side and decided to lie down beside her.

Tzuyu stared at the ceiling and sighed deeply. After awhile, she stared at Sana's face and held the latter's pointy nose. She moved closer as she wrap her arms around Sana's. Tzuyu sniffs Sana's neck and she didn't hear the knock on the door. She was startled when she saw the nurse coming and she almost fell on the floor. Tzuyu quickly sat on the bed to fix herself and she gulped as she try to avoid eye contact with the nurse.

"Ahm.. I'm just going to check her body temperature" the nurse awkwardly said.

"O- Okay" Tzuyu replied.

"It's 36.7°C. It's still low due to cold temperature. Just cover her up with a thick blanket or ahm y-you can continue hugging her"