103 『Narrative』explicit

Tzuyu laughed at Jihyo's comment and continued to scroll down on the comment section to read the messages of her fans.

"What do you want to eat for dinner?" Sana asked while eating popcorn. "Are you going to sleep here?"

"I want to eat you and yes, I will sleep here" Tzuyu said as she turn off her cellphone, turning her attention to Sana.

"You want?" Tzuyu leaned closer and Sana just put some popcorn on Tzuyu's mouth.

"Stop" Sana said and continue to watch the series.

"Sorry? I think we did it way too early?" Tzuyu apologized while looking at Sana.

"It's okay" Sana said as she put a lot of popcorn on her mouth.

"I like it" Sana said but Tzuyu can't understand her.

"What?" Tzuyu asked.

"That dog is so cute" Tzuyu said while pointing at the dog on the television "I love dogs and also...cats" she suddenly said.

"Be quiet" Sana said, focusing her eyes on the television. Tzuyu just pouted as she can't control her hands. She slid down her right hand inside Sana's shorts and started to massage her lower part.

Sana just bit her lower lip, feeling every move of Tzuyu's hand inside while watching the Netflix series with her. Sana likes it, she doesn't know why she likes the feeling of it and she doesn't want Tzuyu to stop.

"ahh...ah" Sana moaned as she gripped on the bedsheets.

"Be quiet" Tzuyu whispered, copying what Sana said.