140 『Narrative』

Sana spent her time reading their past conversations and she can't help but cry again. She hugged the pillow so tight. She regretted that she burned down the life size teddy bear because she badly needs a hug from someone right now.

She was about to type a message again but she remembered that Tzuyu doesn't care anymore.

Momo flooded her messages but she just can't say what really happened to her. She doesn't want to bother anyone and she just want to keep it to herself.

Hours passes by, Sana fell asleep and she only woke up when her phone started ringing. Sana quickly answered it right away and it's someone from Sapphire Entertainment.

["Hello, Miss Sana"] the person from the other line greeted her.

"Uhm hello?" Sana replied as she wipe her tears away.

["You can sign a contract now at Sapphire Entertainment"]

"Ah, okay. Thank you" Sana replied and the call ended so fast after that short conversation.

She stared at the ceiling for a long time as she let her tears soak her pillows. She's irritated that it's falling non-stop.

"Will you please stop falling? Ugly tears" she exclaimed. She never cried like this before on her past relationships. For her, Tzuyu's impact is so different from all of them.

Sana went to the kitchen to drink some water. She wants to feel better because crying will just make her weak and it will drain her out.

Sana decided to go at Sapphire Entertainment. She put a heavy makeup to cover up her bloated face.

She's now walking inside the company and Tzuyu passed by so fast. Both of them stopped walking in the middle of the hallway.

"You must be so happy" Tzuyu said as she walk towards the latter.

"You finally got the fame you want" Tzuyu grinned and Sana stared at the latter's face. Their eyes met and Tzuyu quickly look away from her.

"Can we talk somewhere?" Sana asked, still looking at her. Sana badly wants to hug the girl infront of her just like the old times but Tzuyu seemed so cold and different now.

"I don't want to talk to you anymore" Tzuyu said. She was about to walk away but Sana held her wrist to stop her.

"I'm sorry" Sana quickly said.

"Amazing. You literally know what you did. Hahaha, apology accepted. I'm happy to help people who needs fame and money" Tzuyu mocked that made Sana feel more pain.

"Let me explain" Sana said and Tzuyu just shook her head.

"D -Do you really think I'm like that?" Sana asked, her voice almost cracking but she's trying her best not to show it.

"Yeah. You're welcome" Tzuyu said and quickly walked away.

Sana wipe the tears that was about to fall. She asked the person who talked to her awhile ago on phone and they quickly assisted her.

She went to Sapphire Entertainment not to sign a contract but to decline the offer.

Her dream is to become famous and earn more money for herself before. She envy what Tzuyu have but now everything is different. She doesn't care about the fame and all she thinks about is Tzuyu.