125 『Narrative』explicit

It's 4AM in the morning when Tzuyu's schedule for the day ended. She decided to visit Sana at her condo unit but she still need to go back to work at 6AM.

"Why are you running?" Sana asked as she wipe Tzuyu's sweat. Tzuyu turned her head around the hallway and quickly hug Sana when she saw that there's no other people out there.

"I miss you" Tzuyu said as she give her a quick kiss. Sana felt a swarm of butterflies hit her when the younger one kissed her.

"Me too" Sana replied. "Why did you run?" she asked again. She held Tzuyu's hand and guided her inside the place.

"Someone followed me here. That's scary" Tzuyu said while panting. She fanned herself with her hand as she rest on the couch.

"Sasaeng fans?" Sana asked and Tzuyu nodded her head. There are 3 people who followed Tzuyu and she just ran away just like what she did the other day.

"It's really dangerous for you to come here alone" Sana said as she gave Tzuyu a glass of water. Sana just let her drink it.

"I can't go with my manager and let her stay here. Like, are you serious?" Tzuyu asked. Both of them went to bed and covered their body with the same blanket.

"That's not what I meant. I'm just worried" Sana replied and Tzuyu's right hand slipped down to her pajamas once again and slowly massaged her womanhood. She's not wearing an underwear because she wants to sleep comfortably but Tzuyu suddenly came.

"Just rest" Sana said but Tzuyu shook her head while pouting as she move on top.

"I'll be fast" she replied. They stared at each other then Sana pressed her lips against the younger one after a few seconds.

Their kiss was still slow but passionate. Tzuyu started to rub Sana's clit while her other hand is squeezing Sana's breast. Soft moan was heard inside the room and now Sana is wet down there.

"T -Tzuyu-ah, go on" Sana said, catching her breath.

Sana's hands gripped on Tzuyu's back while kissing the younger one to keep herself stable as Tzuyu slowly put her two fingers inside, making them hit Sana's G-spot. She thrusted slowly until the older one get used to it, and now she added another finger inside.

Sana became a moaning machine again when Tzuyu thrusted her fingers faster and harder.

"Tzuyu-ah" Sana shouted. After a few thrusts, Sana finally released the hot liquid stuff. Tzuyu kissed her once more before she rested on Sana's top like a baby.

"Wake me up at 5:30AM" Tzuyu said as she closed her eyes. Few minutes after that, she immediately fell asleep.

Not minding the weight on her top, Sana run her fingers through Tzuyu's hair. Her heart is beating so fast while doing it and she can't help but say what she wants to say even though Tzuyu can't hear it.

"I love you" Sana whispered.