121 『Narrative』explicit

Warning : matured sexual content and explicit language

"The celebration is over. Let's go home" Nayeon said after changing their clothes. She keeps on pulling Dahyun and Jeongyeon but they are enjoying the food infront of them.

"I'm sleepy. Let's go" Jihyo also said, trying to convince them that she wants to go home.

"We can sleep over here" Jeongyeon replied. Nayeon widely opened her eyes to Jeongyeon while pointing at the pool area.

"Oh shoot" Jeongyeon quickly stood up and grab Dahyun's wrist.

"I almost forgot about it. The food is really yummy" Jeongyeon said.

"My girlfriend is also inlove with foods" Dahyun blurted out that made everyone look at her.

"You have a girlfriend?" Nayeon asked. They really didn't expect what she said because she never admitted that she's gay or something like she's courting someone.

"Do you know this @hiraiwowo account? That's me" she said while showing her fanaccount for Momo.

"Hirai Momo" Nayeon exclaimed while looking at Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon just raised her hands while shaking her head.

"Why?" Dahyun innocently asked

"Let's go"

"BYE TZUYU! THANKS FOR THE FOODS. DON'T FORGET TO OPEN OUR GIFT. WE RUSH TO BUY THAT WHEN YOU FETCH SANA AWHILE AGO. IT'S NICE TO MEET YOU SANA" Nayeon shouted out loud for them to hear it. They grab some food on the table before they left the place. The door will automatically lock once someone close it down that's why they don't need to worry about it.

Sana helped Tzuyu to get out of the pool after that long passionate kiss. Sana thought Tzuyu isn't sober that's why she laid the younger one on the lounge chair but Tzuyu quickly stood up and slowly pinned the older one on the wall, continuing to kiss her. The shorts that Sana's wearing slid off swiftly revealing the pink lacy underwear that made Tzuyu laugh.

"So girly" Tzuyu said in between of their kisses and didn't hesitate to strip it off.

"Undress me, Sana. It's so cold" Tzuyu said, staring at her eyes intently. Tzuyu remove Sana's top, unbuckling her bra so quick and just throw it away.

Sana started to undress Tzuyu while the younger one is busy massaging her breasts while kissing her jaw down to her neck.

Sana felt goosebumps, opening her eyes so wide when she saw how perfect Tzuyu's body is.

"Don't hesitate to touch me" Tzuyu whispered as she spreads out Sana's legs a little bit while standing.

"You're so perfect" Sana said and Tzuyu just smirked as she lift her thigh to reach Sana's mound, brushing her thigh through it.

"So wet hmm" Tzuyu whispered again as she lick Sana's ear.

"Fuck it, Tzuyu. Just do it already" Sana said as her core is dripping wet in her arousal.

Tzuyu wants to tease her that's why she continued to rub her thigh on Sana's mound making her moan while massaging every part of her body.

"Please" Sana pleaded. Tzuyu already know that Sana wants her to devour her out.

They continued to walk around while kissing until they reach Tzuyu's bed. Tzuyu carefully laid Sana on her bed and she quickly went on top to suck Sana's healthy breast. She moves her lips to her breast, swirling her tongue over the throbbing nipple of the older one. Sana can't help but moan a little louder.