138 『Narrative』

Tzuyu opened her phone early in the morning and she saw a lot of messages from Sana. She grinned while reading some of it and then Xiao came to kiss her cheeks.

"Who's that?" Xiao asked as she brush her lips on Tzuyu's ears. Tzuyu quickly deleted all of it without reading the entire thread.

"A famewhore" Tzuyu chuckled as she kiss Xiao on the lips.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Tzuyu asked as she put her arms around Xiao's waist. She then starts to sniff the latter's shoulder

"I want you" Xiao replied and laugh after that. Before Tzuyu could touch her more, she hugged the younger one so tight.

"I miss you" Xiao said and the younger one patted her head.

"I love you. Please don't ever leave me again, babygirl" Tzuyu said as she lean towards the older one, enjoying the warm embrace.

"I love you too. You have cute ears, omg" Xiao slightly pinch Tzuyu's ears and the latter quickly remove her hands away from it.

"I don't have cute ears" she exclaimed. She stood out from bed and went to the kitchen to cook some breakfast for her girlfriend.

Xiao hugged her behind and Tzuyu just smiled from ear to ear as she continue to cook.

After cooking, they start to devour the food on the table. There are times that Tzuyu is feeding Xiao and vice versa even though they are eating the same food.

Xiao opened her Instagram and decided to follow Sana. She went back to bed while Tzuyu is washing the dishes.

Xiao wondered why there is no pictures at all. Sana deleted all her Instagram posts and the only thing left is her IG stories for today.

"She surpassed my followers. Wow" she said to herself. She opened the IG stories and saw the pictures.

"She needs attention" she said and burst out laughing at it.

"What's that?" Tzuyu asked and she showed her the photos.

"Maybe she got a new boyfriend again and then they broke up after 1 day" Tzuyu also laughed.

"How did you know?" Xiao curiously asked once again.

"I heard it from her friend. She got a lot of ex-boyfriend. Maybe she also used them for fame. They're quite famous though" Tzuyu furiously said.

"May I see the IG stories again?" Tzuyu asked and then the latter showed it to her.

Tzuyu stared at it for a long time, reading every words that was written on the pictures.

"Liar" she whispered. She block Sana using Xiao's account before she return the phone back to her.

Cheng Xiao unblocked Sana's account when Tzuyu went away. She sent some laughing emojis before she turned off her cellphone.