101 『Narrative』explicit

Like a bulldozer, like a tank, like a soldier 🎶
Warning : mature content

"I thought you want to watch a movie?" Tzuyu asked while eating a piece of bread.

"Stop moving around. You're making me dizzy" Tzuyu complained but Sana can't stay still on the bed.

"It's so hot. I should take a bath first" Sana said as she get her towel and clothes on her closet.

"You better watch anything there. I have dog movies too" Sana suggested.

"How did you know I love dogs?" Tzuyu asked as she scroll down the list of movies on her external drive.

"You're famous, Miss Chou Tzuyu. And we actually talked about dogs the other day" Sana said and quickly run inside the bathroom to take a bath.

"Fifty shades of Grey hahaha" Tzuyu laughed. "That's boring. Penos yucks" she mocked

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" Sana shouted inside the bathroom when she heard Tzuyu is murmuring something.

Tzuyu got bored picking a movie that's why she decided to stand up and tease Sana.

"Do you need some towel again?" Tzuyu asked while crossing her arms standing beside the bathroom door.

"Everything is here inside the bathroom" Sana declared.

Tzuyu held the door knob but it wasn't lock. Her naughty side is up once again and she slowly opened the door, revealing Sana's sexy back. She's busy massaging her head with shampoo and Tzuyu just grinned and slowly reached Sana's butt.

"WHAT THE FUCK" Sana cursed as she covers her body using her hand.

"You don't need to cover it up. I already saw everything" Tzuyu laughed as she tried to lock the door but it was broken.

"TZUYU!!!!" Sana shouted out loud.

"Shhhh" Tzuyu said as she put her thumb on Sana's lips. She walk closer and closer, while Sana is stepping back. She held Sana's hand and slowly licked her fingers.

"What are you doing?" Sana nervously asked. She quivered when Tzuyu started touching her.

"Magic fingers?" Tzuyu whispered, letting her lips touched Sana's ear. She pinned the older one on the wall to face her

"Can I?" Tzuyu asked for permission. Sana gulped but Tzuyu didn't even wait for her answer as she slowly reach for Sana's visible nips and nibble it with her fingers.

"Oh gad. I don't know " Sana said and with that, Tzuyu pressed her lips against her. Tzuyu moved her lips almost in demand and a moan escaped on Sana's mouth when Tzuyu starts to wander her hands around Sana's perfect body, touching every curves of it.

Tzuyu put Sana's arms around her nape to deepen the kiss. Locking their lips together while Tzuyu is busy massaging Sana's boobs.

They are both soaking wet, letting the water fall from the shower all over them and Tzuyu is the only one wearing clothes.

Sana pulled away when Tzuyu lifted her one leg and brace her foot on the shower bench. Tzuyu reach one hand under her thigh and lift it higher, widening Sana's leg as she slowly bend down on the floor.

Tzuyu looked at Sana's face from above and they gaze at each other. Sana flinched and Tzuyu saw how nervous she is.

"Your first time?" Tzuyu asked and Sana slowly nodded her head.

"Woah. Don't worry, I'll be gentle. I know what I'm doing, baby" Tzuyu said as she stood up to caress Sana's face. Tzuyu removed her own top because she's soaking wet from the water flowing at the shower, revealing her black bra infront of Sana.

Tzuyu bent down once again to reach Sana's wet mound. Tzuyu pressed her tongue to her lower region that made Sana gripped on Tzuyu's shoulder as she began to moan louder. Tzuyu continued swirling her tongue around deeper inside of her, flicking it against her walls.

"Oh god .. ahhhh... Tzuyu-ah" she gasped deeply and moaned out Tzuyu's name.

"That's so fucking sexy" Tzuyu said after swirling her tongue inside of Sana's. She finally seemed to be satisfied and let her hand touch Sana's core.

Tzuyu went back to kiss Sana's lips as she slowly put one finger inside of her. Sana was about to shout but Tzuyu bit her lower lip.

"Just wait" Tzuyu said as she thrusts her finger slowly.

"So tight" Tzuyu said with a smirk on her face.

Tzuyu started to move her finger a little bit faster as waves of pleasure began to flow.

Sana can't think properly because of the pleasure that she's receiving from Tzuyu. She became a moan machine as Tzuyu inserted another finger inside of her.

"Ahhhh.. ahhh" Sana breathlessly moaned, barely breathing properly.

Tzuyu thrust her fingers faster inside of her while her other hand is roaming around Sana's body. Continuing to kiss Sana's lips, swirling her tongue within her mouth.

"You want three?" Tzuyu teased as she slowly put another finger. Several moans escaped from Sana's mouth as her back arched and she can't help but grind herself closer to Tzuyu.

"I'm close ahhh fuck.. Tzuyu .. fucking magic fingers" Sana moaned out loud that made Tzuyu laugh.

They can't feel the cold water dripping down on their body, just the hot sensation filling out the whole bathroom.

Tzuyu carried Sana down to her bed and continued to move faster and harder inside her walls.

"Damn... Tzu" Sana squirts it out on Tzuyu's mouth, tasting it as she crawl up to kiss Sana's lips.

"I thought we will just watch a movie?" Tzuyu teased and Sana just covered her face with a blanket.