141 『Narrative』

"Just for tonight, Momoring" Sana declared. She's talking to Momo right now through call and her friend scolded her a lot of times because she's drinking again.

["You have iron deficiency anemia. Are you trying to kill yourself?"] Momo worriedly said. She's really worried right now and she doesn't know who to call since Sana doesn't have a lot of friends in South Korea.

At a second thought, she wants Sana to drink to let out what she wants to say.

"This will be the last time" Sana said that made Momo tear up.

"Are you crying?" Sana asked.

["I'm sorry if I can't be with you"] Momo said. She feels so bad that she can't comfort Sana right now.

"I am the brokenhearted one here. Why are you crying?" Sana chuckled.

["Tell me what happened to you and Tzuyu"]

"This is about the instagram stuffs. You know what I actually did before" Sana admitted.

"I fell inlove with her but she doesn't love me back. How cool is that?"

["How did you know she doesn't love you back?"] Momo curiously asked.

Sana finished another bottle of alcohol before before she could say a word.

"She's in a relationship and they really love each other" Sana replied before she starts to break down.

Oh, you're tryna keep us on the low
I only want a girl who ain't afraid to love me
Not a metaphor of what we really could be
Oh, I ain't putting on a show

Sure I would kiss you, I lay you with you
You broke, no, I can't fix you
I won't, no, won't diss you
But babe, yeah, might miss you
If you're cold and needed shelter
I'd hold you, but not sweat ya
I know we're not together
But babe, I won't forget ya
—What I need lyrics, Hayley ft. Kehlani

"Fuck" Sana cursed when she heard the song that they recorded together. She closed her eyes cause it feels like she can relate on the lyrics of the song.

Momo keep on shouting on the other line but Sana isn't responding anymore. She started feeling dizzy after drinking a lot of alcohol.

The song changed in an instant and the party began. She went to dance floor and started dancing with some other people. There are also guys who leaned closer to flirt with her.

***

Tzuyu is drinking at the bar too. Same bar with Sana but she's staying at the VIP lounge with her brothers.

"Why are you drinking though?" Jeonghan asked as he sits comfortably on the couch.

"Is it bad to drink without a reason?" Tzuyu mocked as they make a toast.

"What happened to you and Sana?" Jeonghan asked and Jun was just drinking silently beside them.

"Nothing" Tzuyu replied. She also heard the song that they recorded that's why she went outside to ask the DJ to change the song.

Roaming her eyes around the dance the floor, she saw a familiar girl dancing with random people around her. Tzuyu's eyes furrowed when the guy started touching Sana's waist that's why she quickly walked towards and held Sana's wrist.