110 『Narrative』

"Hmm Tzuyu" Sana pulled away after Tzuyu squeezed her with warm embrace "I can't breathe" she said as she rest her head on Tzuyu's shoulder. Tzuyu just wrapped her right arm around Sana's neck and begin to massage her head.

"What are we going to watch? You don't want to watch movie?" Tzuyu asked

"No. I'm waiting for this drama on this channel" Sana said.

Tzuyu held the remote and started changing it and then Sana will turn it back but Tzuyu will change it again.

"TZUYU!" Sana shouted as she grab the remote and hide it away from Tzuyu.

Tzuyu stood up to change the channel again on the television button.

"YAHHH!! CHOU TZUYU!!"

Tzuyu started laughing at her reaction. She's on the floor now because Sana is glaring at her that made her laugh more.

Sana held Tzuyu's wrist and bite Tzuyu's fingers.

"AHHHH - -" she whimper in pain but Sana kissed her.

"What are you doing?" Tzuyu asked. Her eyes widened and it gave her goosebumps with Sana's sudden action.

"I am shook. Wait" she held her chest and went to the kitchen to grab some water.

"Let's do it again, Tzuyu-ah" Sana said seductively and Tzuyu splashed the water that she's drinking. She started coughing and Sana laughed at her.

"Just kidding hahahahahahaha. Look at your face, Tzuyu. You're so red"

"Shut up. It's not funny"

"Hahahahahahahaha"

Sana can't stop laughing and Tzuyu pinned her on the wall.

"NOOOOOO" Sana nervously screamed while covering her face.

"Wanna do something bad with me?" Tzuyu teased.

"It's Sunday. Shut up"

"Then we can do it everyday except Sunday?" Tzuyu chuckled.

"Shut up. You promised me that we will not do it" Sana said and run inside the bedroom.

Tzuyu sat beside her while smiling. Sana continued to watch and Tzuyu is staring at her.

"TZUYU"

"What? I'm not doing anything" Tzuyu replied.

"Stop. I can't focus" Sana admitted

"Hold my hand" Tzuyu uttered while showing her palm to Sana.

"What?"

"Hold my hand or do you want this to roam around your body?"

Sana decided to hold Tzuyu's hand and intertwined their fingers.

"There" Tzuyu said as she move closer to her.