Chapter 5 Alexandria

I open my eyes, the sunlight bathes my skin as I lay on my side.

I try closing my eyes again.

What had happened earlier was something I didn't want to deal with right now.

"Wake up, sweetheart" he whispers into my ear, rubbing his hand up my leg. I turn to face him, still naked, "You can't tell him".

He smirks "Who? Your daddy or Daryl?"

I get off the bed, rushing to put my clothes on.

"Neither, it was a mistake" I glare at him still lying in the bed.

"Well, I can't make any promises" he stands, walking towards the bathroom. "I would love to see Rick's face when he realizes how much of a whore his little girl is!"

I never felt so much shame in my life and the worse part is that I know I can't trust him. His only objective for bringing me here is for leverage against my father.

He walks out of the bathroom fully dressed, "Oh and by the way, we're going to Alexandria today"

My face lights up, he chuckles, picking up his bat "Come on, the boys should be ready by now"

I follow him through the building, looking into all the rooms as we pass, as he leads me outside.

I watch Negan's men pack up more guns and ammunition. Though I'm happy to be seeing my family, I'm worried about what might happen.

I look to Negan, "You're not going to hurt them, are you?" My eyes plea to him.

"Only if they put up a fight," he chuckles, helping me into his truck.

"Okay, time to get this show on the road" he starts the engine, and we're our way to Alexandria.

I spent the entire trip looking out the window contemplating whether I should come clean about what happened between me and Negan.

I know eventually he will tell them, but I want to be the one they hear it from first.

As we reach the gates of my once home, they are waiting for us, my heart begins beating through my chest.

We get out the truck, Negan holding his bat over his shoulder. "You ever hear the one about the stupid little prick named Rick who thought he knew shit but didn't know shit and got everyone that he gave a shit about killed, it's about you"

This is what I was worried about my dad is stubborn, and he isn't going to surrender to Negan easily.

"Y'all gonna want to put your guns down"

I make eye contact with my dad, but he doesn't converse with me. How could he ignore me like that? Our relationship must be in worst condition than I thought.

He adverts his attention back to Negan "No one drops anything, we had a deal"

I can't help it anymore I interject, "Just do what he says, please".

He finally acknowledges me, "Stay out of this".

There is a moment of awkward silence before Negan continues. "You push me, and you push me, and you push me, Rick."

He turns to me "Do you know your daddy tried to blow us up?"

I can tell by the expression on his face that he is being truthful. I look up one last time at my dad, tears rolling down my cheeks, I don't speak, I have no words to describe the hurt I am enduring.

Not only do I have to deal with the shame of sleeping with Negan but now I also have to deal with the fact that my father was willing to kill me in order to stop Negan.

"I get me, my people, but Y/N? She's one of yours." Negan wraps his arm around my shoulders pulling me closer to him.

"I brought her so I wouldn't have to kill all of you and not killing all of you could get complicated, see I know there's a lot of firepower left in there, Rick" he waves his bat "I want all the guns you manage to scrape up, or she dies".