Chapter 10 Confession

"What the fuck are you doing with her?" Simon scolds Joey.
"If Negan had found y'all, he would be losing his shit!"

I jump in between them, "Please, don't tell him, Joey was just showing me around."

"Oh, I'm not telling him anything" he snatches hold of me, "You two are".

He pulls me down the hallway, Joey following behind.

"Let go of me!" I struggle, trying to take back my arm, but he tightens his grip.

We stop at a big metal door, "Here we are", he opens it.

Negan, Dwight, and two other saviors are sitting at a conference table.

"I found these two wandering around" he lets me go.

Negan stands up, holding on to Lucile and points it directly at Joey's head, "Don't you have work you should be doing?"

"Y-yes sir, I was-" he gets cut off

"You were fucking around with Y/N" Joey's head hangs in shame and embarrassment, "I'm sorry" he mumbles.

"So, where were you taking her?" Negan walks over to me putting his arm over my neck. Joey stutters hesitating to respond, "T-to see the walkers at the front gate".

Negan looks at me, "Was this your idea or his?"
I swallow the spit in my mouth, "It was his, but-",
He doesn't let me finish my sentence before he starts to berate Joey, "You dumb motherfucker!" he slams Lucile onto the table and gets in his face, "If you so much as look at her again, the only person you'll be flirting with will be Lucile".

Simon glares at me and smirks.

"Now, get the fuck out of here and go do your fucking job!"

Joey rushes out of the door, not saying a word.

"I'm sorry, I should have stayed in the room" I try apologizing, Negan kisses me then whispers into my ear, "We'll talk about this later".

He goes to sit back down, "Simon, take her back",

"Yes, Sir"

I follow him out.

The entire walk back he didn't say anything to me, but it was painfully obvious that he was proud of himself. We arrive at Negan's room, before leaving he harasses me about what I was doing with Joey.

"Fat joey? Really" he chuckles.

I cross my arms, "What are you talking about?"

"You cheated on Negan with him? I could see maybe skinny joey but not that obese sack of shit!" he laughs, poking fun at me.

"I didn't cheat, we were only talking" I can't believe I'm having to explain this, "And f.y.i. me and Negan aren't together!"

He completely ignores me and continues laughing.

"Whatever at least I'm not a mindless minion like you!"

His face goes abruptly still, "Don't fucking talking to me like that" he leaves, slamming the door shut.

God, that guy really pisses me off, he has it out for me for no reason.

To forget all the bullshit he put me through I go to take a much-needed shower. I take off my dirty clothes and turn the water on.

I open the bottle of shampoo sitting on the corner, squeezing a handful and rubbing it through my hair. Then unexpectedly I hear Negan enter the room, I push open the curtains and he's undressed.

"What are you doing?" I start having flashbacks to the other night. He gets in behind me, "I'm taking a shower with you" he whispers into my ear, kissing down my neck.

The feel of his lips makes me cringe, but I try to hide it.

Tears slowly stream down my face, he notices and turns off the water, "It's Okay sweetheart, I'm not mad about what happened with Joey" He assumes it is about earlier, but I don't want to hold it in anymore, I have to tell someone, it is eating me up inside.

I manage to speak through my tears, "it's not about Joey" he holds my face in his hands, "Then what's going on, sweetheart?"

My voice cracks, "David, he r-ra" my knees goes weak I can't bring myself to say the word. Negan picks me up into his arms, wraps me in a towel, then lays me in the bed.

He stays holding me close as I cry. I can tell he feels guilty because he keeps repeating how sorry he is, but I don't say anything, I'm too weak.

He lays with me until I fell asleep.

Third Person POV:

With revenge in his eyes, he slowly rolls out of bed, trying not to wake me, then clothes himself.

As he opened and shut the bedroom door he speaks into his walkie-talkie, "Does anyone know where David is?" His voice is calm not wanting to give anyone the heads up that something is wrong.

David himself responds, "I'm on look-out duty, by the main entrance." Hearing his voice further enrages him, he makes his way there swinging Lucile by his side, imagining the terror that will be in David's eyes as he died.

As Negan approaches him, he turns around noticing the disturbed look on his face.

"What's wrong sir?"

He looks at him with a straight face,"You raped Y/N didn't you" David tries to speak but Negan stops him, "Do you really think I need you to answer that?" he steps closer to him "Rape is against the rules here, I wouldn't want to be somewhere were it wasn't", he smirks "You really crossed the line"

David remains silent.

"And because of that Lucile is thirsty!" with one hard swing, the bat cracks his head open, killing him instantly.

His blood creates a puddle as Negan continues to bash his head in.