Chapter 28 Gentle Negan

Negan POV:
"Is the baby okay?," I ask, my heart pounding as I watch over her lying on the bed unconscious.

"She and the baby are fine she just needs to take it easy." Dr. Carson says as he finishes examining her.

"Do you know how many weeks she is?"

He pauses then looks back at her stomach, "most likely between 5-7 weeks"

I nod my head, then turn my attention to Rebecca, "has she been eating?"

"No, sir, she passed out before she could" her voice is shaky, and she avoids eye contact.

I put my hand on her shoulder, trying to show compassion. I like Rebecca, not in the way I like y/n but in a sisterly kind of way. She's maternal and cautious, the type of person I need to care for my wife and unborn child.

"It's not your fault, you just need to keep a better eye on her"

She relaxes and gives me a small smile.

"Also make sure she is taking her vitamins, she may be malnourished, which would explain her dizziness and lack of early pregnancy symptoms," Dr. Carson says as he packs up his medical bag.

We both nod, and he walks out of the room.

My worry returns to y/n, and I lean over and whisper into her ear,
"I'm here angel, come on and wake up for daddy"
I gently plant a kiss her on her forehead causing her to stir.

Y/N POV:

I feel the soft mattress under my body as I begin to awaken. My eyes flicker open, and Negan is standing over me with a look of relief with Rebecca to the side of him smiling.

He wastes no time to grasp my body and hugs me close.

"How ya feeling baby?" his hand combs through my hair, putting each strand back in their rightful place.

I stare into his eyes, trying to figure out what exactly is going on. The events of earlier are a blur, the last thing I remember is hitting the ground.

"You passed out hun," he says bringing me up to date.

My eyes begin to water, at the realization that the baby may have been harmed. Negan's excitement for our child was beginning to change my mind on getting rid of it.

"What about the baby?"

"They're okay, but I'm worried about you right now"

I shift my body, resting against the headboard.
"My head is throbbing" I croak in pain.

"I can get you some painkillers," Rebecca offers, speaking from the background.

"Yes please" I thank her and she goes to fetch them.

Negan walks over to the door and locks it.

"What are you doing?"

He says nothing but shoots me a seductive look before crawling into bed, "Daddy wants to play with his kitten" he breathes inches from my face.

"Sorry but your kitten has a headache"

"It might make you feel better," he trails kisses down my neck.

"What if Rebecca comes back"

"Who fucking cares, you're my wife" he smiles and lifts his shirt over his head. The sight of his toned muscles is enough to make my mouth water.

"Promise to be gentle daddy?" I press my hand against him, playing with his chest hair

"Of course, anything for you".

Every kiss has a raw intensity - My breathing is fast, and my heart rate gets faster. Before I know it, we're naked and our skin is moving softly together, like the finest of silk.

I feel his hand enter from below moving fast, our tongues entwined in a kiss, and then he's inside, changing my breathing with every thrust, hearing my moans timed to his body.

Then all at once he stops and kisses from my breasts to my stomach, his hands light; then he licks and uses his fingers all at once, watching my reaction, feeling how my legs move, watching my body writhe.

He tells me he's going to make me beg for it and I just let out a moan, unable to articulate a response.

In seconds, he's on me again, fucking me harder,  intoxicating my mind before stopping again.
If it's begging he wants, he's going to have to stop long enough for my brain to start working again first...