Chapter 21 Consequences

Finally, we reach our room. He tries to kiss me, "No. Not yet." I tease and pull his shirt over his head then push him hard onto the bed.

He sinks down into the mattress.

I fall gracefully next to him and sink into the pillows before straddling his hips and taking off my shirt. He goes to sit up, but I push him back down.

"y/n -" he tries to speak but I cut him off by kissing him.

He kisses back, his hands come up to my neck and hair. I pull away and grab his hands gently and place them back down by his sides.

"No touching," I whisper.

"That's not fair."

"Shh." I bring my finger up to his lips and kiss him again. It's a slow process, I want to enjoy it, but most of all, I want him to enjoy it.

I stop kissing his lips and move to his jawline, neck, and collarbone. Kissing every inch, I can feel the struggle to keep his hands down. I place soft butterfly kisses down his chest and abs.

"y/n." He whispers my name. I can hear and feel the desperation to use his hands and the willpower it's taking him not to.
I sit up, still straddling him and gently take his hands and place them on my hips.

"Your turn," I whisper into his ear and bite his earlobe.

His hands instantly flip me over violently. He buries his face into my neck, and his hands roam all over my body. Our breathing becomes rough and fast.

"You're irresistible." He says while kissing my chest. His hand comes up to my bra and doesn't attempt to undo the strap. He grabs the middle and yanks. I hear the fabric rip and gasp.

"Shh," he says.

This time was like nothing else. He took all of me and savored every moment.

~

"So, why didn't you tell me," I ask him as he lies beside me.
"Tell you what?" he wraps his arms around my waist hugging me close.

"The elephant in the room, your wives," I say with my arms encircle his torso, and my head rests on his shoulder.

"I wanted it to be a surprise" he murmurs with a tiny sigh. I chuckle as he starts to doze off, "You tired?"
He slowly nods and in seconds he out like a light.

Not wanting to wake him, I wait a few minutes, then move from his grasp, rolling out of bed.

I walk leisurely to the bathroom, I strip down and step slowly into the shower, turning the water on high and letting it beat over my head in steamy rivulets.

I close my eyes as the water soaks into my skin.
It's so relaxing that I lean against the cool tiles to hold myself up as my wobbly legs threaten to give in.

The bathroom door cracks open, and I don't even flinch, engrossed as I am with the water cascading down my body and massaging muscles long past cramped.

"y/n" Dwight whispers, the exasperation clear in his tone.

"What are you doing?"

My eyes widen, and my eyebrows raise at the same time.

"We need to talk."

I rip back the shower curtain, only exposing my head. "We'll talk later, get out."
His face becomes distorted, "hurry up"
I watch him as he turns away and shuts the door.

Remorseful. Guilty.

That was how I feel at this moment.
I wish for a time machine to when we slept together — the worst of all I had done. However, I cant. I have to live with it. Remorse digs at my conscious. While guilt chews like a worm at the core of an apple at my heart.
Tears trickle down my cheek, thinking of much I love Negan and how stupid I was for trying to hurt him.

A trail of water droplets falls behind me as I tiptoe through the room, dressing as Negan stays fast asleep.

I open the door, to find Dwight impatiently waiting with his arms crossed in front of his chest.

"What the fuck was that all about?" I whisper-yell at him and punch him.

"Sticking up for my self"
The next thing I know, he slams his lips against mine, nearly knocking the wind from my lungs.

I hardly have a moment to react before he presses his tongue to the seam of my lips and delves deeply into my mouth. It's a very sloppy kiss with the strong scent of old wine.

I push him off of me, sending him into the wall. "We aren't a thing, I only did it to get back at Negan, and you know that!"

He tries to walk towards me but I put an arm out keeping the space between us.

"That way you kissed me that night, I can't get it out of my head"

"Well, you're gonna have too" I slightly raise my voice.

He grabs my arm, moving it out the way, "I won't let Negan, take you away from me like he did Sherry!"

The bedroom burst open, Negan with Lucile steps out, "You won't let Negan do what?"