Moving and Introductions

Tristyn's POV

"Don't talk to me" I said and walked out of my bedroom. "No! Tristyn I can explain! Come back!" Dylan said wrapping a blanket around his hips and running after me. I grab my keys and open the front door. "Babe I'm sorry!" he said as I get onto my bike and he stands in front of the door. I pull out of the driveway and once I stop at a stop sign I look around me to see if someone was behind me and I call my older brother Connor. As it's ringing I start crying, "Hey doll, what's up?" Tanner answers the phone I take a deep breath "Can you give the phone to Connor please?" I say trying to stay composed "Sure, please hold while I transfer you to our next available representative." he says and I smile a bit "Hey sis, what's up? You okay?" he asks "Can you get somewhere more private, I need to talk to you." I say still trying to keep my composure. "Okay what's up? Are you okay?" he asks "Dylan cheated on me with Madison, and I'm driving up to your house right now, is that okay?" I ask holding back tears and emotions "Yes please, I'll tell my boss that there is an emergency and I need to leave for a few hours." he says "Okay, I'll be there in about 2 hours, cause traffic." I say "Just be careful, okay?" he asks "I will, bye" I say "Buh bye" he says and hangs up. I start driving and I plug my phone into my helmet and start listening to Punk Goes Pop (AN: You can change that if you want).

'I should give you some background huh? Okay well I'm 20 years old. I ride a black 2018 GSX-R Suzuki Hayabusa. I am a freelance photographer, who ALMOST worked at Nat Geo and Life Magazine but because I'M TOO YOUNG and don't have enough experience I can't work there. As you could probably could tell Connor is my older brother and I love him very much I don't know what I would do without him. I've been in that shitty relationship for about 4 years and I just walked into him and my best friend fucking.. yeah pretty awkward because I have to go back and get my stuff..... oh well though I'll bring Connor with me so it's not too awkward. But there is a huge weight lifted off my shoulders, like the source of my depression is gone, I didn't even know it was him who was causing it. But hey, everything is going to be better now that he is out of my life, right? '

~~Time Skip to LA~~

I pull up to Connor's house and parked on the street and I get off the bike and take my gloves and helmet off and unzip my jacket and walk up to the door and right before I could knock on the door it opens and there stands Connor, I slowly get closer to him and hug him and then I break down and I hug him tighter and he picks me up bridal style, closes the door and carries me to the couch. He puts me down and sits next to me, I cross my legs and he puts his hand on my back and rubs circles into it. After a while I finally calm down and I look at Connor "Thank you for helping me, and letting me stay here." I say while trying to control my composure. "Yeah, well since it's just us I gotta be mom, and this is what she would have done." he explains "Well since you're okay now, do you wanna come with me to work or do you wanna stay here?" he asks "I can go with you let me just make my face publicly acceptable." I say and I get up off the couch and take my jacket off and walk to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror 'my eyes are so puffy, and my nose is so red. 'Should I go.... yes, I'll go, I'm not gonna let this ruin my time here with Connor.' I think to myself, I open the medicine cabinet and I see eyedrops, 'perfect ' I think and I put them in I grab some toilet paper and run cold water and put the paper under and then put it to my eyes. After a bit, I look at myself again and there's no redness or puffiness.

I walk out of the bathroom and walk over to Connor "Ready?" he asks "I am" I reply and we walk out of the house, locking the door and walking to his truck. After a bit of comfortable silence Connor breaks it "Do you wanna tell me about what happened or do wanna wait till we get home so you can explain fully?" He asks "I'll wait till we get home" I say and look out the window. Connor turns on the radio and Shape of You by Ed Sheeran, "One week in we let the story begin, We're going out on our first date," I start singing softly "You and me are thrifty, so go all you can eat, Fill up your bag and I fill up a plate," I start singing a bit louder now "We talk for hours and hours about the sweet and the sour, And how your family is doing okay, Leave and get in a taxi, then kiss in the backseat, Tell the driver make the radio play," Connor starts humming along with me "and I'm singing like, Girl, you know I want your love, Your love was handmade for somebody like me," Connor starts singing along with me "Come on now, follow my lead, I may be crazy, don't mind me," we start getting really into it, dancing along with the music and laughing "Say, boy, let's not talk too much, Grab on my waist and put that body on me, Come on now, follow my lead, Come, come on now, follow my lead, I'm in love with the shape of you, We push and pull like a magnet do, Although my heart is falling too, I'm in love with your body, And last night you were in my room, And now my bedsheets smell like you, Every day discovering something brand new, I'm in love with your body."