Office Banter

Tristyn's POV

"Alright well I'm gonna change and then I gotta help Sam with a photoshoot so I'll see you later." I said and winked at Woods and walked out and I walked up to my office and I walk in and Nichole wasn't in there. "Cool I can just change quickly in here." I say quietly. I pull out my jeans, sweater and shoes and I started untying my boots. I quickly took my pants off and put my other ones on, but I didn't pull them up all the way they were sagging a bit and showing off my underwear and they weren't buttoned. I took off my REKT shirt and my tank top since they were both soaked and I quickly grab my sweater and right as I was about to put it on, like I was putting my arm through, Someone walks in "Um" he said, I turned around to look at whoever it was and saw it was Matt, I covered my chest with my sweater and I looked at him and his face was as red as a tomato and I see his eyes wandering and I put my sweater on quickly and cover the top of my pants. My face was so red. *Ahem* "D-Do you need something?" I stutter, I'm really flustered "I uh, um" he murmured "Nothing" he said and slowly closed the door, I sighed and pulled up my jeans and put my shoes on and fixed my hair and makeup. I grabbed my camera and walked out, and walked down the stairs and started my hunt for Sam. I couldn't find her in Blue Base so I walked to Red base "Dude, she has abs, I saw her shirtless on accident" I hear I slowed down and heard Matt and Joey talking, my face started heating up, I decided to scare them a bit, I quietly walked to them "Hey, have you guess seen Sam?" I ask and Matt quickly turns around his face was still super red "I uh" Matt stutters "She should be in Orange" Joey said, "Thanks darling" I say and wink at Matt and walk out of Red and walk to Orange base, smiling a very mischievous smile.

Matt's POV

I get off of my chair and walk over to Tristyn's and Nichole's office and I totally forgot to knock and so I just opened the door, "Um" I said, she turned around to look at me, she covered her chest with her shirt and her face was super red. I don't know why but I started to check her out, looking her up and down, she had on a black lace thong and her bra matched. 'I didn't know she worked out, she has abs' I think to myself. She quickly put her shirt on and pulled it down in the front. My face was heating up super fast. *Ahem* "D-Do you need something?" she stutters, she looks really flustered "I uh, um" I murmured "Nothing" I said and slowly closed the door. A smile appeared on my face and I ran to Red base to ask Joey what to do.

"Joey, I need your help for a sec." I say and pull him to the side from everyone "What's up?" he asks "Dude, she has abs, I saw her shirtless on accident" I confess "You did? How? Wait, Who?" he asks "Tristyn, I opened the door on her changing in her office." I explain "Hey, have you guys seen Sam?" I hear someone ask and I quickly turn, it's Tristyn 'She's acting like nothing just happened' I think "I uh" I try and answer "She should be in Orange" Joey said, "Thanks darling" she says and winks at me and walks out. My face got even more red and I watched her walk out, "She walks like a model" someone says I turn and it's Tanner "Her butt's really nice too" he continued "Dude you're face is super red! What happened?" he asks "I saw her shirtless on accident" I say "What?" he said kinda aggressively "Why?" he barked "It was an accident" I say and raise my hands in defense "No one has been in there all day, and I just assumed no one was in there when I opened it." I lied "Well let's hear some juice, what did she look like?" he asked calming down and laughing "Well she has abs and she wears thongs, and her chest is um.. very large" I say and Tanner and Joey laugh "Really?" Tanner asked and laughed "That's really hot" he continued " You're a lucky man Matt." he said and walked out of the Base. "Yeah" I say really quietly and trailing off. I walk out of Red and walk back to Blue. I b-line up to my office and close the door.

Tanner's POV

'I'm gonna share this information with Gunner' I think to myself and I go hunt him down. I walk into Orange Base and found him talking to Paul. "Hey Gunner, I need to tell you something, wanna come to lunch with me?" I ask "Sure" he said and we walk to my truck "Okay what's up" he asks "Okay, so turns out Tristyn is was more hot than we thought." I say "What do you mean? How could she get anymore hot?" he asks "Well, here's the story" I start "Matt walked into her office without knocking and caught her shirtless and apparently, she has abs, wears matching bra and panties, and those said panties happen to be a thong." I explain and Gunner laughs "Bro, that's sexy" he said and we pull into In and Out. We get back into the truck "Matt was so lucky, he got to see her shirtless" Gunner whined "Hey maybe we'll get to see her one day" he continued "We'll see" Is all I say. We make it back to Hi5 and we walk into Orange and I hear laughing I go straight to the laughing and see Sam and Tristyn standing at a table, but Tristyn is bent over, so her butt is in perfect view. "Hey guys, what you laughing about?" I ask and walk up to them "Tristyn was just telling me something that happened to her" Sam said and Tristyn kicked her in the leg and Sam stopped talking "What are you doing?" she retaliated "Just got lunch with Gunner" I say and handed her a fry, she grabs it and smiles "Careful don't wanna ruin those perfect abs of yours" I tease and poke her stomach and smile and wink and walk away.