Missed You

I hugged everyone as they started leaving to their normal lives. I walked to Alyssa's door and knocked "hey come I come in?" I asked "Yeah" she said and she was sitting on her bed on her phone. "Wanna come with me to get some make up?" I ask and lean against the door frame "Sure!" she said and I walked out and closed the door. I walked to my room and got dressed. "Ready?" I ask as Alyssa walks up to me "Yeah" she says I walked to Connor's room "Hey I'm stealing your truck for a few hours" I said an I hear his scream in approval. We walked down stairs and I grabbed his keys and walked to the truck.

We got to the mall, we walked into Sephora and we got some things that we both needed and made our way out. We were walking around the mall and walking into other stores and soon we got fries from the food court and continued walking around. We walked into a skater store and I b-line straight to the longboard and I had Alyssa my bags and fries. I pull the board off the rack and stand on it, this fuck boy looking guy walks up to us and looks at me really judgmentally "Do you need something?" I ask "You're doing it wrong" he said and scoffed "Then please, enlighten me" I say very sarcastically and get off and he gets on and is wobbling really bad he then flies forward and eats shit "Hm" I said and he got up and picked up the board, "Well can you do any better?" he asked 'this bitch just challenged me' I thought and snatched the bard and walked out right in front of the store and one of the workers came with us. I got on and started riding around and making slightly sharp turns. I got of and walked inside and grabbed a skateboard and took it outside and started doing kickflips and other little tricks and got of and walked past him, "Yes" I said and put the board back "I can do better" I said and grabbed my fries and bags from Alyssa "Asshole" she said and flipped him off, his face was so shocked and angry at the same time. We laughed and kept walking, going into stores and checking things out or buying little things here and there. I ended up buying a vanilla smelling pink unicorn candle, but when it burns it shows its skeleton, and a red backpack with unicorns and rose gold accents.

We left and then started feeling really hungry and so we stopped at In N Out and got food. We drove home and I noticed someone sitting outside the house in their car. I park on the other side of the street and just sit there, watching them. Then the doors open and I turned the truck on and pulled into the driveway. I looked at them and noticed it was Nana and Mr. Carson, I turned off the truck and hopped out and ran to them and hugged them. Alyssa stood there awkwardly and I turned around and saw her. "Guys, Alyssa. Alyssa, Nana and Mr. Carson, my grandparents" I introduced and she walked up to us and suck her hand out to shake theirs "Pleasure" she said "Likewise" they both said and then we walked inside Connor! I have a surprise!" I yelled and then I hear him running down the hall and down the stairs, he turned the corner and he looked over at us and stopped and just stood there for a second "Hello Connor" Mr. Carson said, he run up to them and hugged them tight "I missed you sweetheart" Nana said and kissed his cheek "I missed you guys too! Why are you guys down here? I thought you were at uncle's." he asked and we all walked to the Living room and Alyssa walked upstairs "Well we wanted to see how you guys lived so we could convince your uncle to let us live here and take care of you guys." Nana explained "Mind if I look around?" Mr. Cason asked "Oh please do" I said and walked with them.

We walked outside and they saw my tea table and smiled "This is where you drink your tea?" Mr. Carson asked "Yeah, it's not much but it's enough" I said and rubbed the back of my neck. We continued the tour and a little bit of banter and then we sat down in the living rom and started talking "So you guys are considering living with us?" Connor asked "Yeah bunny here was telling us that you guys live terribly here, only take out food and coffee, so Ms. Bartley was considering talking to your uncle so that we can take care of you, and you do have pretty decent sized rooms for us if we were to stay." Mr. Carson was explaining and we talked for a few hours and then they needed to go since uncle was coming home in 2 days, and they needed to clean everything. We said our goodbyes and they hugged us and left.