I Really Like Him

(AN: Hey, so totally forgot that I have to write this chapter, then it goes to the Dinner, since the Dinner is going to be its chapter, so I promise after this chapter, the outfits will all be there.)

AN: THERE IS TALK OF SUICIDE IN THIS CHAPTER. IT IS ONLY TWO SENTENCES AND IT WILL NOT COME UP AGAIN. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED I WILL PUT *** RIGHT BEFORE IT SO YOU CAN MENTALLY PREPARE YOURSELF

Tristyn's POV

"Thank you for buying these for me" she said as we walk out of the shoe store "Yeah no problem, we are going to dinner, and you don't have a proper dress or shoes, so why not" I explain "True" she says and we walk to a small café and called an Uber. We ordered coffee and sat outside waiting for the Uber and then two sketchy looking guys walked up to us and sat down I moved my backpack to the ground on the other side of me away from the guys. "Hey, pretty ladies" one said, he had black hair and was sagging his pants and wore a sweater with a shirt over it and had a chain necklace on. We don't reply and they put their arms around us but on the chair. The other one was blond and had the same chain and dressed the same. I can tell Alyssa is getting really uncomfortable "What do you want from us?" I ask harshly and very cold "We just wanted to talk to you" the blond said "And if we don't wanna talk to you?" I ask "Well it was never a question" Blondie barked, I see our Uber park, I slowly reach for my bag and open it an grab my keys and hold the mace I keep on it I open it and give Alyssa a look of 'get-ready-to-run' and I quickly stand up and point the mace at them and Alyssa walks over to me and gets behind me. I don't show them any emotion and slowly back up to the Uber and Alyssa opens the door and slides in and I slowly get closer to the seat and sit down and close the door quickly "Go!" I say and the guy takes off, "Are you girls okay?" he asks "Yes thank you" I say "Well I'll make sure you girls get inside your home before I leave? Is that okay?" he asks "If you would be so kind." I say and chuckle. I give him the address of Tanner's and Gunner's just so he doesn't anything weird.

We make it and we quickly walk over to the doors of the building and I wave to him and he drives off, "Now how are we going to get home?" Alyssa asks "Well this is Tanner's and Gunner's place so I'll just ask one of the to take us home." I say and get into the elevator and some guy gets in with us 'he looks hella sketch' I think, he looks at us and has his hand near the buttons "5th floor" I say nicely, trying not to get attacked again "Same" he said and pressed the button. 'He smells so bad' I think and look away from him and slowly get closer to Alyssa, she wraps her arm around my waist. "So what do you wanna do when we get to my apartment?" she whispers seductively and loud enough for him to hear, I push her against the wall "Anything you want to do baby" I reply at the same whispering volume and I hear him groan and then the doors open and we walk out I grab her hand and quickly walk down the hall, and turn the corner and we start running, trying to make a loop to get back to the elevator. We make it to the hall with the elevator and we slow down and when  make it to the hall that was in front of it I don't see the man and we quickly ran into the elevator and to Tanner's floor and when it opened we ran down the hall and franticly knocked on the door.

The door opens and we shove our way into the room and I quickly turn around and close the door, "What are you guys doing?" I hear, I put my hand up and my ear to the door, I hear the beep of the elevator and then slight jogging and then it disappears down the hall. I turn around and slide down the door. I look up and see a shirtless Gunner and Tanner in a towel. "Are you guys alright?" Tanner asks as he goes to help Alyssa, Gunner helps me up. "Yeah first we were waiting for our Uber and two thugs came to hit on us, and then the driver of the Uber kinda sketched me out and so I asked if he could bring us here instead of Connor's and then when we were in the elevator this weird hobo guy came in with us and was like looking at us like we were his fucking dinner and so Alyssa had the bright idea to act lesbian and see if that disgusts him, but turns out it just turns him on and so we went to the wrong floor and ran away and lost him and just now I was listening to his run past the room." I explain while Gunner is still holding me, I look over at Alyssa and Tanner and they are staring into each other's eyes and then I see Tanner put his hand under her chin and kiss her and she melts into it, "Guys get a room" Gunner said and looked away. They pulled away, and then Tanner looked at us and smiled "I'll be back." he said and walked away I assume to put pants on "Alright, can one of you take us home though" I ask and pull away from Gunner and walked over to Alyssa who is just zoned out looking where Tanner walked, I grab her shoulders and stood in front of her, I shook her a bit and she zoned back in. "You okay?" I asks and she looks at me and smiles "Yeah" she says quietly, I chuckle and look back at Gunner, now fully processing that he is shirtless.