What Have I Done?

It's been a month and James just tries to flirt with me and tries to "help" me even though Alyssa is my PA, and I keep seeing him everywhere, I even see him outside of work. "Hey baby, you ready?" I asked Matt as he put down Luna "You be nice to Nana and Papa okay? I love you honey, see you in a bit." Matt says an pulls up his camera and starts vlogging "Alright hey guys, we are going to get Tristyn's motorcycle serviced and then go to the store and a few other places." he says into the camera "Bye guys" I say and wave at them while we walk out the door. I grab my keys and we walk outside and get a fat plank of wood so I can put my bike in the back of Connor's truck. We eventually get it up there and ratchet strap it and secure it to the bed and take it to the service place.

I get out and talk to the guy and they plug all their stuff in and do the whole thing and I look around 'cause I feel like someone is looking at me and I see James across the street at a coffee shop, no coffee no food no nothing. Just sitting there I even made eye contact with him. "Matt, baby, James is across the street watching us" I say trying not to make it obvious "What?" he says and casually looks around and sees him "Should I fire him?" he asks "Well I have been seeing him everywhere, including outside of work" I explain "Okay, do you feel unsafe?" he asks "Very, I don't know what he is going to do, that's why when Nichole isn't in the office I go with you, I feel safer when I'm with someone." I explain "I should fire him then, if he is making you feel unsafe then we need to do something about it." Matt says and wraps his arm around my waist "Alright here are your papers, just sign here an you're all set." the man says and I sign and hand it back to him and get in the truck and we head back home. "Alright guys, so we are switching cars, and going to get coffee 'cause your girl needs caffeine" I say into the camera and I set down the camera still recording and starts taking out the bike and put it in the garage and put everything away. I pick up the camera and get in Matt's car and we go to get coffee, vlogging every here and there.

We walk into the mall and start walking around just looking at things and then just for shits and grins we walked into Hot Topic and I found this black denim jacket with Hufflepuff embroidered in yellow and a Hogwarts patch and a Hufflepuff patch on either shoulder, I started fangirling and Matt noticed and when I took it off the rack to keep it, and keep looking Matt took it out of my hand and walked away "Wait I wanted that" I say quietly and follow him "That's why I'm paying for it" he says I feel my face start heating up "No, I don't want you spending money on me, it's expensive and I can pay for it, don't worry" I try and persuade him "That's why I'm paying for it, it's expensive and you need to save money, you wanted a car didn't you?" he said 'How did he know I wanted a car?' I thought to myself "I know quite a few things about you that you don't know I know." he says and pulls out his wallet and hands the guy his card I pull out my wallet and hand him my Hot Topic card. "I'll help so it's not deathly expensive" I say and he hands us back our cards and hands him the jacket in a bag "Here, put it on, you'll look good in it" he says I start blushing and we walk out and I take off my sweater and put the jacket on, "It's so stiff" I say and chuckle "Just break it in and it'll feel better." he says and we continue walking "Hey baby, I wanna treat you today" he says in a very sweet voice "What do you want from me?" I joke "Well, I just want to, you never treat yourself and I need to start being a better boyfriend, so why don't we go get your nails done, I know you've always wanted to." he points out then it clicks in my head 'Alyssa... that bitch' I think "No Matt, they're so expensive and I don't want you spending money on me!" I scold "But baby, I want to. I want you to start feeling better about yourself. And I like when you do your nails, they always look super pretty." he says trying to butter me up, I sigh and give in to his puppy dog face, I kiss him on the cheek "Fine" I huff and the biggest smile appears on his face.

We go to my nail salon and he tells me to get whatever I want, and he will sit with me for however long it takes. (I'll show you at the end)  "You sure you wanna hang around for at least an hour?" The lady, Lindsey, asked Matt "Yeah, I actually like watching it, but she never invites me to come so I never know when she is going to do it." he says and Lindsey laughs "well if I were to know then I would invite you, but most guys get really bored and complain, but now that I know I will invite you." I say and he puts his hand on my thigh "Also, I'm paying for it" I huff and roll my eyes "Okay" I say and look at my nails "I wish I had a guy who was as dope as you" she says and chuckles. We sit there for about and hour and a half and they are finally done. "Alright when your nail starts showing come back." she said and we hugged and payed "Hey Tris! Don't lose him, he's a keeper!" she yelled and winked at me walked away I rolled my eyes and Matt just chuckled "She was lively" Matt said as we get in the car. We start driving to the store to stock his fridge and to get some snacks, I keep looking in the side view mirror and I'm seeing the same car following us, "You see him too?" Matt asks "Yeah" I say quietly, thank god I have a friend at the fire department I call him "Hey Jacob, are you free right now?" I asked "Well we don't have any calls as of right now, so yeah, wanna stop by? The guys miss you." he says "Yeah if you don't mind, and I'm bringing my boyfriend since he is driving, but I'll explain when we get there." I say "Try writing down his plates and be careful okay?" he says full of worry "Okay will do" I reply and hang up "Read me his plate" I say and Matt starts reading it "Okay, we're going to my friend's, so just follow my directions." I say and he nods his head.