You Love Me?

(AN: I'll Be Putting Her Outfits At The End Of The Chapters)

Tristyn's POV (It's around 8:00)

I put on my jeans and jacket and tie my boots. I quietly walk out of the house and lock the door. I open the seat and put my bag and heels in it and close it "I need a gangsta to love me better" I sing "Than all the others do" I continue "to always forgive me," I put on my gloves "Ride or die with me," I put on my helmet "That's just what gangstas doo" and start my bike and kick up my stand and start riding to work.

I park my bike, and kick down the stand and list my seat and pull out my heels and bag out and close it. I walk to the door to Blue Base and walk to the bathroom 'Not gonna make the same mistake twice' I think and change. I walk up the stairs and to my office "Hey you look cute today" Nichole said "Thank you" I said and put my stuff down and picked up my cup and a package of tea from the drawer in my desk "I'm going downstairs, want anything?" I ask her "Can you get me some coffee please?" she asks and hands me her cup, I grab it and continue walking "Two sugars, two creams!" she yells "Okay!" I yell back as I walk down he stairs.

I walk to the break room and start the coffee maker and Keurig I put my mug under the Keurig and then put water in the coffee machine and start it. After a bit my mug is filled and I put my tea bag in it. I wait for the coffee the finish and I'm standing there letting my tea soak and I feel two arms wrap around my waist "You look hot as hell today" I turn around and it's Gunner, I push away from him "I'm sorry, I just don't want things going around the office." I say and he loses his smile "oh o-okay, why did you leave though?" he asks "I had to get ready and let Connor know I was still alive." I explain and notice the coffee finished and I poured some into Nichole's cup and put sugar and cream in it, "Oh, where is he by the way?" he asks "He's gonna come in late, since he stayed up all night worried about me" I explain "What time did you leave?" he asks "around 4:30" I said and picked up Nichole's cup and mine and walked out the room, Gunner following behind me, we walk up the stairs and he is behind me "You better not be looking up my skirt" I say and I hear him clear his throat, I walk into my office and put her cup down and her eyes light up "Thank you, you're a goddess" she said and sipped her coffee. I sat down at my desk and Gunner sat at the couch and I pull out the jar of honey and the jar or sugar and two spoons. I take a tablespoon of honey and put it in my cup and three teaspoons of sugar and stir it all together. I put the stuff back and take a sip of the tea and I melt into my chair. "What is that?" Nichole said and pointed to the door, there was a huge spider, she screams and sneaks over to my side of the desk and hides behind my chair "Gunner kill it!" she yells "I don't wanna get close to it!" he yells back "Oh my god guys it's just a spider" I say and pick up my boot and smash it, and then I grab a napkin and clean my boot and the door.

"How did you get so much courage?" she asks "My room used to be in a basement so I got used to spiders and bugs" I explain and sit back down, I grab my tea and take another sip "Hmmm" I hum and sink into my chair again. "What are you always drinking?" Gunner asks "It's chamomile tea, it helps with my anxiety and depression." I explain logging into my computer and pulling up a REKT thumbnail that I have to edit. "Can I try it?" he asks "Go for it" I say and he grabs it and takes a sip, he gives a weird noise "I don't like it" he says and puts it down "That's why it's mine" I retaliate and he grunts "I'm gonna go get some real coffee and go edit" he says "Have fun" I say not taking my eyes off the screen.

"You know he likes you right?" Nichole says "Yeah I know" I say and drink my tea "How can you get guys to just fall for you like that?" she asks and turns around to look at me "I wish I knew so I can stop doing it." I say scooting over and looking at her "Why would you wanna stop that? You have a crew of guys who would do anything for you" she says taking a drink of her coffee "A crew?" I ask "Yeah, you have Tanner, Gunner, Woods, Paul, and I think Matt likes you too" she says "Wow" I say into my cup and raise my brows "I wish I had guys that would do anything for me." she said and turned around 'is she telling the truth?' I think as I just stare blankly into my monitor.