Cinderella And Her White Knight

~~Time Skip December 10th~~

"Honey, you're gonna be fine." Matt says as I pace around the room trying to decide which of the three dresses I want, "But what if they don't like it? What if I pick the wrong one?" I ask franticly "Baby, look" he said and stood up and walked over to me "Who cares what they think? You almost never see them so what's the problem?" he asks and wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck. He leans in and we kiss for a while, then I hear giggling and baby feet running away, I look over and let of Matt and run after Luna and I pretend I'm a monster and I see her run to the living room, I walk in "Where is the little bear?" I tease I look around and see her feet under the curtain and walk around the living room and taunt her "Oh where could she ever be? When I find her I'm gonna make her into a stew and gobble her up!" I taunt again and slowly walk to the other curtain and fling it open, I looked confused "Honey!" I yell trying to trick Luna

"I can't find her" I say "worried" "What do you mean?" he asks playing along "Legit can't find her, she turned into a ghost or something" I say and walk to the curtain she was in and opened it she giggled "See, I can't find her anywhere" I say getting "frustrated" I'm trying very hard to not smile "Well we can't just lose her like that" Matt said also getting "frustrated" Luna giggles again "Did you hear that?" Matt asked "Yeah" I replied "Momma" she said and poked my hand, I jumped "Something just touched me hand" I said and clutched my hand "I heard someone say 'momma' " Matt said walking around, then Luna runs to the curtains and moved them "Matt!" I yell "The curtains moved!" I yelled again and ran to Matt and grabbed his arm.

This went on for about half an hour. I see her run from the kitchen "Matt! I found her!" I said and chased her and then when I caught her I picked her up into a hug "Looks like your ghost powers wore off" I said and kissed her head I walked back to Matt "There you are you little ghosty goo" he said and kissed her hand. "We should probably get ready for work" Matt said "Then I have to go home and get ready" I said "Okay," he said and kissed me and took Luna "See you at work" he said, I grabbed my gear and my keys and put my boots on I walked to Luna "Bye bye honey, I'll see you later." I say and kiss her again. I walk out and onto my bike and went home. I saw that Nan and Pop came back home, I unlocked the door and walked in I smelled toast. "Hmmm" I hum and walk into the kitchen "Good morning honey" Nan said and smiled at me "Morning Nan. Pop." I said and hugged them, I walked to my room and did my makeup and sprayed my hair with dry shampoo and then put my clothes in my bag and walked downstairs and sat down with Nan and Pop outside with my toast and drank some tea with them. I said my goodbyes and went to work.

~~Time Skip December 15 7:00 am~~

'Matt stayed the night and Luna went to Nichole and Sam' I wake up and go take a shower, I get out and do my makeup and my hair. I walk downstairs and get some of the amazing breakfast Nan and Pop made and went to drink tea again with them outside and we have a good conversation. After a while we all get up and they go get dressed and I do as well and then Matt gets up and gets dressed. I walk over to Matt "Can you zip up the back for me please" I ask and he does and I walk downstairs and then I hear my phone going off and I grab it off the counter and answer it "Hello?" I ask "Tristyn Melville?" I hear "Speaking" I reply "This is the Melville residence, we are sending a car to pick up you and your party, it will be there shortly." he says "Thank you" I say and we hang up and I scream up the stairs and let them know that they need to be ready in no less that an hour. Pop comes down and walks to the kitchen and starts making tea, I walk to the kitchen and keep him company and after a while everyone starts trickling down and we all drink some tea while we wait for the car.

After about an hour we hear the doorbell go off and Pop goes to open it and then he walks back over to us and we all walk outside to the... limo? "We get a limo?!" Connor asks and the driver smiles "Only the best for the Melville's" he says and we start laughing and climb in and get comfortable. After a few hours we make it to uncle's house and we get out and there are so many cars and people. We walk in and hand one of the men my jacket and I wrapped my arm around Matt's and we walk in the room. We walk through the crowd and eventually we lost Connor and Shawna, and Nan and Pop. "Damn" I say "Watch your language" I hear I turn around and see a man in a white suit and he is about 6'0 and nicely built but he looks very familiar "Do you not remember me?" he asks "It's Callum" he says and smiles, it clicked I know those dimples and that British accent "Callum Walker" he continued and I smiled, "Oh my, I'm so sorry, I've kinda blocked everything out after my mother died, but I do remember you. How are you?" I ask, he puts his arm behind his back and one in front of him and bows he grabs my free hand and kisses the back of it.