Sleep Over

(AN: That's the fort ^^)

(AN: THERE IS TALK ABOUT RAPE AND SUICIDE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER, AGAIN I WILL LEAVE *** BEFORE IT HAPPENS AND AFTER. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Tristyn's POV

I walk out of the kitchen and put the tray of food down on the table and then admire what the fort looks like "You guys did a really good job, I like how you took the TV off the wall though" I say and laugh, I walk back to the kitchen and bring the rest of the food that Alyssa finished making "Okay, we now have food, do you guys want anything to drink?" I ask "Ask now or forever hold her peace" I say "Well what do you have?" Gunner asked "Name it and I'll say yes or no" I say "Red wine" Nichole says "Yup" I say "Brandy! Where's my brandy?!" (AN: Kudos if you know that movie) I chuckle, "Yup" I say and they start naming the drinks they want and I go get them "Oh Tristyn, do you have like juice boxes or anything for Luna?" I hear as Matt walks into the kitchen, I pull out a box of apple juice and hand it to him "Since you're here, you're gonna help me" I say and close the fridge and grab the wine and other alcohol "Okay" he says and I pull out glasses and start serving the drinks and taking them to them "Godfather" I say and Gunner and Tanner raises their hands "Red wine" I say and hand Nichole and Alyssa theirs "Coffee" Woods ad Paul raises their hands and then Matt comes with our tea and the juice for Luna. "Okay, scary movie of funny movie?" I ask as I go onto Netflix "Funny movie for now because Luna" Tanner said everyone groans in agreeance, "Do you guys know Fluffy?" I ask and they all get really happy and excited "I guess we're watching Fluffy" I said and clicked on it.

~~Time Skip~~

"That was so funny" Sam said, and I just noticed Luna was asleep on my lap and Matt had his arm behind me on the couch (we're sitting on the floor), I shrug at his to get his attention "Oh, Luna passed out" Matt said and they all chuckled and the girls awed at her laying on me "I'll take her to my bed" I said and picked her up and Matt came with me "You're so good with kids how do you hate them so much?" he asked leaning on the door frame to my room "They just annoy me" I said flipping the sheets up and putting her in and tucking her in "You would be a good mom" he said and I plugged in a wax heater into the wall as a nightlight. "Thanks, but I wouldn't be able to handle it" I said and walked out of the room and quietly closed the door.

We walked back to everyone and they are all refilling their drinks and eating "Scary Movie?" I ask and they all looked iffy "If it's about waking Luna, don't worry, my room is upstairs on the other side of the house, she won't hear us scream" I said and then I hear a crash up stairs, the guys all stand up and put their drinks down "Say here" I said and went to the coffee table everyone was at and reached under and pulled off the gun I keep there. I walk over to the stairs and I hear the guys behind me, I go up the stairs quietly and I lean against the wall and quickly turned to look down the hall and I see Luna walking out of my room and the light is on. I put the gun down and run to her and I crouch down "Sweetheart what's wrong?" I ask and she starts crying, I hear the guys running up the stairs and I hear one running faster than the other, I then hear Matt "Baby, are you okay?" he asks and picks her up and she hugs him, and starts calming down "Baby girl, what did you see?" I ask and I grab her hand gently "Door" she said and we walked in and I grip my gun tighter and walk more into the room and I see the closet open "The closet" I hear Matt say "It wasn't open when we put her in here" I say and walk towards it and open it with my foot, and point my gun in there. "Nothing" I say and look at the window, it's cracked open, I walk over to it and look outside "Hm" I say and close the window and lock it.

"CRASH" we all jump, I point the gun out the door and quickly walk down the hall ad to the stairs, the front door is open "Someone thought they could break in" I say and I feel a gun being pointed back at me "Put the gun down lady" I hear a man's voice say and I take out the last bullet from it and I raise my hands, touching my bun and putting it in it. I let the gun drop and hang on my index finger I feel it yanked from me. I turn around and its scrawny white dude, with a black beanie and in all black with Timbs and he is holding a gun to my face "What do you want from me?" I ask and I see the guys slowly and quietly coming down the stairs, I fully face him and I see him checking me out and as he's looking at my chest I grab his gun from him and he points mine at me and I point his at him "Jokes on you, it's empty" I say and pull out the last bullet from my bun in my hair, he pulls the trigger and nothing happens, then Tanner and Gunner tackle him. I hear police sirens and seconds later I see the red and blue, I hang the gun on my finger and they run in "Are you the owner?" he asks "Yes, he tried to break into my house through my window and then came through my front door and pointed this gun at me," I said and handed it to them "I have one myself and I have the paperwork and he took it from me, but I took out the last bullet before he took it, and he pointed it at me and pulled the trigger" I explain I look over at everyone and they are standing at the stairs and Luna is crying "Who are these people?" he asks "All but the man in the grey shirt are my friends, he is my brother" I say and he writes it down.