Gala Turns Ball

"Hey baby, there is gonna be a Gala in December that I have to go to, and I need a plus one, do you wanna come?" I ask Matt as I walk into his office and close the door, I walk over to him and wrap my arms around him from behind putting my head on his. "Sure when is it? And I guess I could give Luna to Nichole or get a sitter." he says quietly still working on his thumbnail. "Don't get a sitter, I don't trust them." I reply and furrow my brow together, I feel him start turning and I let go, he turns around and looks at me and grabs my hips and pulls me onto him, I sit on his lap and he puts his hand on my face and starts leaning in. We kiss for a while then I hear Paul and Tanner laughing coming up the stairs and I get off of him and put my elbows on the desk and look at his screen and he turns around to look at his screen "Yeah you should put a fake shadow there and it would look fine." I say as they walk into the room, I stand up all the way and smile at them, "I'll be in my office" I say and wink at Matt, "and let me know you want to attend, it's sometime in December" I continue and walk out of the room into my office.

Matt's POV

I notice my face get slightly red when Tristyn winked at me I checked her out as she walked out the room "Do you guys need anything?" I ask and look at them and clear my throat, I noticed that Paul was holding his vlog camera at his side. "Are we doing a bit?" I ask they just look at me with a suspicious look on their face. Then Paul pulls his camera up and turns it on, "I'm here with PTTV News, Matthias I have a question for you!" Tanner says and walks over to me with a 'mic' in his hand and 'points' it at me "Shoot" I say and turn to him "Do you have a crush on Tristyn?" he asks and 'points' it at me again. I hesitate "No" I say and stand up and start walking out the rom "Follow him, how do we know that for real?" he asks I walk to Tristyn's and Nichole's office "Look he's going to talk to her!" he says behind me "Do you have a thing for me?" I ask Tristyn, she looks me dead in the face and then at Tanner "No, you're my boss, that would be weird" she says with a strait face and looks back at her monitor. "See guys nothing is happening here." I say and walk out of the room and close the door, they stop the bit and I walk back to my office and close the door. I wait and listen for them to walk down the stairs. A few minutes later they do and I walk into Tristyn's office and Nichole isn't there. I knock on the door and open it she stood up and hugged me around my shoulders and I wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her "I didn't mean it I promise." she said into my shoulder and tightened her grip "I know you didn't, it was just for the bit." I responded and tightened my grip too "I love you Tristyn" I said into her hair, she backs up a bit and puts her hands on my face and kisses me "I love you too." She said and pulled away from my embrace.

~~Time Skip After Work~~

Tristyn's POV

I turn off my computer and grab my bag from under the desk and started making my way to the bathroom to change. I change and walk back upstairs realizing that I forgot my keys in my desk. I walk back up and then at I made it to the top of the first flight of stairs there was a Nerf gun 'Ready. Set. GO!!' then I look up and I see an orange nub come from Matt's office, I pick it up and put my bag on correctly and hide behind the stairs "Come out wherever you are!" I say and slowly check around the corner for the gun, I look at the ground and see a camera in the corner "I know this is a bit! I saw the camera!" I said and then ran up the stairs and everyone started shooting but they all missed I ran to my office ad closed the door. 'Fuck' I think 'I just wanted to go home' I see Nichole just sitting at her desk, trying to hold back a smile, I point my gun at her and shoot, "AW MAN!" she says and hands me her gun "The more people you kill, the more guns you get, but be careful not to shoot the wrong person, they are your nurse and can save you, there is also the cop, if you shoot him, you lose the game. You need to shoot the mafia." she explains and hands me 3 pieces of paper with Sam being the nurse, Woods as the cop and Matt as the Mafia