We Need To Call Them

Matt's POV

We make it to my house and I pick up Luna from the babysitter and take her with us to Tristyn's house. We make it and she unlocks the door and walks in "I'm home" she yells and hangs her keys on the rack. I hear Connor run down the stairs, "Are you okay?" he asks and hugs her "Yeah, I'm fine, but baby, he's destroyed and Romeo said it would take a few days to fix." she explained and walked out to the backyard and Connor followed her and I put Luna down. She kissed them hello and Connor and I sat down and she sat on me. We talked about what James did and the whole situation. "Do I call Al (Alphonse) and Tony?" she asked, "Do you feel that threatened?" Mr. Carson asked she looked down and then at Connor for a few moments. "If he does something to me, then I will call Al and Tony." she stated and then walked inside, I followed her. "Baby, who are Al and Tony?" I ask as she starts making tea. "Well they are just some family friends that live in New York, I told you in the car." she says I roll my eyes and sigh. I feel little arms hug my leg and sit on my foot, I bend down and pick up Luna and put her on the counter and kiss her nose. "Momma" she says and Tristyn turns around and boops Luna's nose and hugs her. "What's up baby?" she asks and Luna starts doing grabby hands at her and she picks her up and sits her on her hip and holds her.

She finished making her tea and we sat down at the breakfast bar and Luna is running around playing with toys and then she ran outside probably to Nana. Tristyn went to get her laptop and talk about her editing and that she needed a second opinion. She comes back down and we start talking and she stopped to take a sit from her tea and we heard the doorknob rattle like someone was unlocking it and Tristyn as fast as lightning but hella silent grabbed the gun she keeps under the table and I quietly walk outside and look at Luna first and then at everyone else. 'He probably thinks we are outside' i think and I close the back door slightly and go back to Tristyn and see she is hiding behind a wall and gestures me to hide, I do behind the breakfast bar. I can see her but I can't see the door.

I hear the door open quietly and she steadies herself and the guy walks in and walks past her and she points it right at the back of his head, 'it's James' "Don't fucking move" she says he puts his hands up "Drop it" she said I can't see what's in his hand but hear a clank on the floor it was a knife, "Kick it into the kitchen" she demanded and I hear him do it and I see a huge knife slide in front of me. I pick it up and stand up and point it at him and walk over "James what are you doing here?" I ask and he shifts "Don't move!" she says louder and grabs him by the shoulder and slams up against the wall and points to the gun at him, her eyes are dead and lifeless, and she is like a different person. She points the gun to his forehead and tears start running down his face "Tristyn, please don't" he whimpers "What's are you doing here? And how did you find me?" she asks in a lifeless voice "I hacked a computer and found some files and found your address" he whispers so quiet I could barely hear him.

"Why are you here?" she asks he didn't respond "Answer me!" she said and he flinched "I was going to threaten you and Connor" he said quietly you could tell he was ashamed. "Why?" she asks "Because I want you for myself" he said "Hm" she said and pulled the gun away from him and grabbed him by the collar and threw him outside like actually threw him, he stumbled and his face went into a ceramic pot with a plant in it. She closed the door and locked it and put the knife away and the gun. She sticks her head out and calls Connor. "Okay, James just broke into the house and I got him out and scared the hell out of him and so he isn't coming back, but we need to call them." she explains "Are you sure?" he asks, she nods and we go outside and explain to them what happened and that they are going to call Al And Tony, whoever they are.

Tristyn's POV

Connor and I walk up to my room and sit on the bed and Matt stayed downstairs with Nan and Pop. "Hello?" I hear Tony say "Hey Tony, it's Tristyn and Connor. We need a favour." I ask "Hang on let me get Al, alright go ahead you're on speaker." he says "Hey Al, it's Tristyn and Connor. We're in a situation." Connor says "Are you going to be okay?" he asks "Well, i got rid of him for now, but there is this guy that we used to work with and he has a sort of desire for me and is stalking me and actually broke into my house and was going to attack Connor, Mrs. Bartley, Mr. Carson, my boyfriend and I. Well we no longer feel safe anymore and we were hoping that you could take care of him for us." I explain "Well, of course, we'll help you, if the Mrs and Mr are in danger and our two favourite niece and nephew are in danger than we will help you." Tony said, "Where do you live?" Al asks "Los Angeles." Connor said we hear a sigh "Alright we will take the next flight out, and we are bringing 4 other guys." Tony explained.