Chapter 6: The Sentence At The End

The Next Day

Seth's POV:

Dean and I had just come back from a match. We FaceTimed the kids in our locker room before going to see Stephanie about the Hunter thing. She said she would try to take care of it.

"I wanna go out." Dean said once we got to our hotel room.

"You can go. I'll stay here. I'm too tired." I said.

"Are you sure? Do you want me to stay?"

"No, you go. Roman said he'll stop by anyways."

"Okay. I love you and call me if there's an emergency."

"I love you too."

Dean kissed me goodbye and left. After a little while, Roman came to visit.

"How come you didn't go out with Dean?" Roman asked.

"I was too tired too." I said. "With looking after the kids and wrestling, I've been really exhausted."

"I know how you feel. When JoJo was born, Galina used to get tired a lot so I would do most of the work and wrestle too which is hard." Roman said. "So, when you told me about Hunter trying to take the kids, were they scared?"

"Surprisingly not. I don't think he wanted to scare the kids. I don't know what he wants though." I sighed. "I just hope he doesn't get to the kids and hurt them in anyway."

"No, don't think like that. I don't think he'd do that."

"But remember when he told you to kill Tyler when I was pregnant with him? He's capable of anything Roman so Dean and I really need to keep our guard up at all times."

"I g-"

My phone vibrated, interrupting Roman. It was an Instagram alert. I opened it up and read the caption of the post.

#DeanAmbrose getting cosy with a bartender tonight. What happened to @wwerollins?

I looked at the picture and saw Dean kissing some girl at a bar. I dropped my phone in shock as tears welled up in my eyes.

"Seth, are you okay? What happened?" Roman asked.

I didn't reply so Roman picked my phone up and looked at the post.

"What the fuck?" Roman muttered. "Seth, I am so sorry."

Roman gave me a hug as I let out more tears with my head on his shoulder. I couldn't believe this was happening. Dean cheated on me. Did he forget he's married to me? Was he not thinking at all? He could've at least thought about our kids.

"So, what are you going to do now?" Roman asked me after pulling away.

"I..I'm going home." I said, getting up.

"What? But you still have a few more shows."

"I don't care. I'm leaving."

**********

Dean's POV:

I got back to my hotel room and opened the door, seeing Roman but not Seth.

"Hey Ro, where's Seth?"

"He's gone home." he said.

"What? But why?" I asked, confused. It wasn't like Seth to go anywhere without telling me.

"You should ask him yourself. I thought you were better than this Dean." Roman said before leaving.

"What?" I asked myself.

I quickly called Seth but he didn't answer so I packed my bags and left for the airport.

**********

A Few Hours Later

Seth's POV:

I picked up the kids from my Mom's house and took them back home. I didn't know what to do with myself. I felt empty.

"Daddy, are you okay?" Tyler asked me.

"I'm fine buddy. You go upstairs with your sister. I'll be there soon." I said with a fake smile on my face.

"Where's Dad?" Harper asked.

"Um..he'll probably be back soon. You guys go." I said.

They both nodded and went upstairs. I sighed to myself and sat on the sofa in the living room. After a few minutes, I heard the front door open and Dean walked in.

"Oh my god. Thank god you're here. Why did you leave?" Dean asked, about to give me a hug but I stopped him.

"Don't." I said.

"Babe, what's wrong?"

"Don't call me that."

"Whats the matter?"

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

"I want a divorce."