Chapter 12: The Plan

5 Days Later

85 Days Left

Seth's POV:

I woke up the to smell of bacon. I got dressed and made my way downstairs, seeing Hunter making breakfast.

"You're making breakfast?" I asked, gaining his attention.

"Yeah, just because I get people to cook for me, doesn't mean I can't cook myself." he said.

I went to the table and grabbed a plate, putting some food on before sitting down.

"So, are you doing anything today?" I asked.

"Not really. I don't work for the WWE anymore so no."

"Oh yeah. Sorry about that whole, getting you fired thing." I said.

"No, don't worry about it." he chuckled. "You know, I've imagined this scenario, just us two sitting together and having breakfast."

"That's nice." I said, not really paying attention.

After we finished eating, we cleared up and just as I was about to go upstairs, a hand pulled me towards them. 

"Where do you think you're going?" Hunter asked, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Um...to my room. I gotta get a few things. I'm gonna see my kids." I said.

"They can wait a few minutes." he said in a flirty tone, pulling me closer towards him.

"I..I don't know." I said.

"Please." he said.

I smiled at him slightly and decided to get this over with. I left a quick peck on his lips before quickly pulling away.

"That's it?" he asked.

"That's all you're getting." I said, quickly getting out of Hunter's grasp.

"For now, right?" he said as I headed for the stairs.

"Um..sure." I said before quickly going upstairs. 

I got the stuff I needed before leaving Hunter's house. As I was about to walk away, I noticed two big guys following me.

"Why are you following me?" I asked.

"Hunter said we have to stay with you at all times so you don't go to the cops or anything." one of the men said.

"Does he really think I'd do that?" I asked. I probably would've to be honest.

"We're just following orders." they said.

"Whatever." I said, rolling my eyes.

I walked to my house and knocked on the door. A few seconds later, Dean opened it, making my breathing hitch.

"Um..hey." he said.

"Hey. I..I wanted to see the kids." I said.

"Sure. Come inside. I'll get them." he said.

I walked inside with the two guys following me.

"Who are they?" he asked, pointing to the two men.

I was so tempted to say Hunter's little bitches but I controlled myself.

"They're keeping an eye on me to make sure I don't go to the cops or something." I muttered.

Dean nodded and went upstairs. I looked around the house. Everything was still the same. I looked at the wall where we hung all our photo frames. We had all our photos in order of the events in our lives.