Chapter 26: White

1 Month Later

Dean's POV:

Ever since Seth had come back from his doctor's appointment, he seemed very tense. He was always day dreaming.

"Seth, are you sure you're okay?" I asked, pulling him out of another day dream.

"Yeah, I'm fine Dean. How many times must I tell you?"

"You just seem off."

"I'm fine."

**********

4 Months Later

Seth's POV:

I sighed to myself. I was now 8 months pregnant. We found out we were having a little girl which I was really happy about. I just couldn't believe I had one month left. What hurt the most was that I wouldn't see my little girl grow up. I'd be leaving Dean to look after three kids by himself. I hadn't told anyone about what happened. Not Dean, my parents, my brother or Roman. No one had a clue except me and my doctor. I tried my best to spend as much time with all my family as much as I could before I died. I knew Dean would want an explanation for everything when I was gone so I decided to write a letter.

"Dean!" I called out.

"Yeah babe? Is everything okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I just wanted to give you this." I said, handing him the letter.

"What is it?" he asked, looking at it.

"Don't look at it yet. Open it after I...give birth."

"Why?"

"Just please don't open it." I said.

"Okay, fine." he said, making me smile slightly. "How's Amber?"

Amber Skye Lopez-Good was what we decided to name our unborn daughter. I thought it was a really pretty name.

"She's doing good." I said before rubbing my very large tummy. "I...I think she's almost ready to come into this world."

"Seth, what is up with you? You were so upset when you found out you couldn't have a baby and now that you are, you still seem upset."

"I'm not upset. It must be the stupid hormones." I said.

"Hmm, okay." he said, not looking entirely convinced.

"You know I wouldn't lie to you, right?" I stupidly lied. I was such a hypocrite.

"I know." he said before pulling me into a kiss.

"I love you Dean. Just know, everything I do is...it's all for you." I said as I felt tears grow in my eyes slightly before I blinked them away.

"I know. I love you too." he said before kissing me again.

I'm sorry Dean but how could I tell you that I'm dying? I'm leaving you when I don't want to.

**********

1 Month Later

"One last push." the doctor said.

I pushed for the last time before I ran out of breath and heard cries of a baby.

"I'm so proud of you babe. I'm gonna go and talk to the doctor but I'll be right back." Dean said.

I nodded and he left. This was it. My last few moments. The doctors stitched me up and told me about the internal bleeding. They all looked really depressed. I asked them if they could leave so I could have a few moments to myself.

Once they left, I started thinking about my life. I was blessed to be born in such an amazing family that loved and supported me. Then I remembered how they reacted when I told them I wanted to wrestle. They thought I was insane but when I made it to FCW, that's when I knew I made it. Then, I met my one true love, Dean. We hit it off so well and became the best of friends. Then I did the worst thing possible and betrayed my brothers. Then I got injured and eventually, Dean and I fell so hard for each other. Everything from that point had been the best moments of my life. I was blessed with three amazing kids and the most perfect husband and I was glad to know that I was leaving this world, knowing that my kids were in good hands.

I felt a few tears slip down my face at the thought of leaving Dean, my kids, my family and Roman.

The doctor's returned with Amber and they let me hold her. I looked at her with tears in my eyes as I smiled.

"You look just like your dad, you know?" I said. "I'm sorry I won't be in your life. I know you're gonna turn out to be such an amazing person. I love you so much Amber and I'll always be watching you from up there."

I kissed her forehead before handing her back to the doctors. 

"Seth?" a soft voice called to me, making me look at Dean teary eyed. He had tears running down his face, showing that he knew the news.

He walked inside and sat on the edge of my bed, his back facing me.

"You....you're very bad." he said, shaking his head as tears ran down his face. "You're horrible."

"Dean." I said, wiping my eyes and holding onto his arm.

He shook his head, not even looking at me as he held in his cries.

"Dean." I said with a small laugh as tears grew in my eyes.

He shook his head again. I grabbed his hand and held it in mine before kissing it. He turned to look at me with tears wetting his cheeks.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't. I couldn't break your heart." I said. "I'm so sorry Dean."

He let out a shaky breath before squeezing my hand. He leaned in and kissed me multiple times. 

"I love you so much. Don't leave me." he said.

"I'm sorry Dean. Please don't cry." I said, cupping his cheek.

"Don't go." he said.

I looked at him and couldn't stop myself from bursting into tears. Dean pulled me into a hug as we cried. I hated letting Dean go but I had no choice. He pulled away from me and left kisses all over my face before cupping it in his hands.

"Look after the kids for me." I said. "I love you so much Dean. I'll never stop loving you."

"I love you too Seth." he said.

I pulled him into one last kiss. I put as much energy into it as I could before pulling away. Dean lay me down and after a few minutes..... 

everything turned white.