Chapter 20: Pleasure and Statements

A/N: I'm back! I was on holiday for a week in Portugal so I couldn't update but now I'm here!

Dean is finally back guys!! I literally screamed when he came out! What do you think about his new hair? In my opinion, I'm not a huge fan of it.

**********

Seth's POV:

Dean crashed his lips on mine, making me immediately kiss him back. It was a hard and rough kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I pushed my body against his. I felt his hand roam under my shirt and rub against my skin, making me shiver slightly as butterflies formed in my stomach.

I felt him tugging the hem of my shirt so I pulled away and allowed him to take it off me. I quickly pulled his shirt off and pulled him into another kiss as we both made our way to our bed. Dean laid me down and started to unbutton my pants before pulling them down. I did the same with his pants and boxers. Once we were both fully naked, he pushed me against the headboard of the bed and kissed me again.

I let out a small moan when I felt him rubbing the inside of my thigh. One hand rubbed my thigh and the other cupped my cheek. One of my hands rubbed against his bare back, making him let out a moan before kissing me harder.

He pulled away before smirking at me, making my face heat up. He looked to the side and grabbed the large bowl full of melted chocolate. He picked it up and looked at me. I nodded at him and he smirked before pouring it all over my chest and stomach, making me bit my bottom lip. The warm liquid hitting my skin made me moan slightly. Dean put the bowl down and smirked at me before licking the chocolate off me, making me groan even louder. The movement of his tongue on my skin made me shiver.

He then started to leave hot wet kisses all over my body.

"You're so fucking hot." he groaned before kissing me again.

I gasped when I felt something cold and looked to see Dean using the can of whipped cream. He sprayed it all over my chest and started licking it and biting down on me. He started kissing me all the way to my legs, making me rock solid in a matter of seconds. He opened my legs up and positioned himself at my entrance.

"Dean, wait. Use a c-" I said before stopping as I felt my heart sink slightly. "Never mind. We don't need them anymore."

Dean looked at me with sad eyes. "Do you wanna keep going?" he asked as he stroked my leg.

"Yeah. Keep going." I said.

"You sure?"

"Fuck me Dean! Right now!" I exclaimed, making him laugh.

"Okay." he said.

He positioned himself and a few seconds later, I felt a slicing pain as he pushed himself into me. I moaned as the pain turned into pure pleasure. He started thrusting in and out as we both let out a few moans. My breathing got heavier and literally out of nowhere, I came all over Dean. After a few seconds, Dean released himself in me before laying down next to me.

**********

A Few Days Later

"All rise." the bailiff said before everyone stood up. "Department One of the Superior Court is now in session. Judge Conner presiding. Please be seated."

Everyone then sat down.

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Calling the case of the Colby Daniel Lopez-Good and Jonathan David Lopez-Good versus Hunter Hearst Helmsly. Are both sides ready?" The judge asked.