Chapter 9: Papers

Dean's POV:

"Where the fuck is my husband?!" I yelled as I grabbed the collar of some guy that I didn't even know. The cops took me to the guy that Seth last called and he wouldn't say anything.

"He told me not to say anything." the guy said.

"Look here! My husband has been missing for days. No-one knows where he is. My kids are worried about him. I'm worried about him. His family are worried about him! Tell me where he is!" I yelled in his face.

"Okay, fine." he said. "Seth called a few days ago and asked me to track someone down."

"Who?" I asked.

"Some called Hunter or something like that."

"Oh shit." I mumbled. "Where did he go?"

The guy gave me a sheet of paper with the location that Seth went to. "I was able to track him and Seth went to find him."

Seth's POV:

I groaned as I looked around at where I was. I felt weak and broken. I was mentally drained. I tried to get my wrists out of the handcuffs they were attached to but it was no use. I felt tears run down my face as I thought about the situation I was in.

A Few Days Ago

I finally found where Hunter had been hiding after my friend was able to track him down. It was some abandoned barn. I went inside and saw Hunter with his back towards me. My anger grew and grew and as I was about to run and attack him, I felt two hands hold me back and a cloth on my mouth. I passed out soon after.

When I woke up, my hands were tied up and I was sat on a dusty floor of the barn with stacks of hay. I looked around and saw Hunter smirking at me. 

"Wow, you just made my job of getting to you so much easier Seth." he smirked.

"What do you want with me? Why are you so obsessed with ruining my family?!" I cried, trying to get my hands free but it wasn't working. "You tried to take my kids! They did nothing to you! Why are you doing this?!"

"Because Seth! You weren't meant to have a family with Dean! You were meant to have a family with me!" he yelled, taking me aback for a moment.

"What the fuck do you mean?"

"The only reason I made you destroy the Shield was because I wanted you all to myself. I didn't care about Stephanie. It got to the point where I didn't even care about my kids because you....you were always on my mind. You were supposed to fall for me! You were supposed to be happy with me! We were meant to have our own family with our own kids! Not with Dean!"

"You're a sick psychotic fucker!" I yelled.

"I would punch you for saying that but I don't wanna hurt you. I still love you."

"You don't wanna hurt me? Really? What's all this then?! You tried to convince Roman to kill me baby! You call that not hurting me?!"

"That's what I mean. If you're with me, you'll never be in harms way. I'll treat you so much better than Dean did. I can make you happy Seth."

"No you can't. I don't love you Hunter. I saw you like my second father. Nothing more than that. I have a husband and I have kids that I love. I'm happy just the way I am."

Hunter growled at me, making me try to get my wrists free again but it still didn't work.

"Just let me go. Please let me go. I promise I won't say anything to the cops." I said with tears running down my face. "Just leave my family alone. Please."

"Don't cry Seth." he said, crouching down and wiping my tears, making me mentally puke.

"Please let me go." I said.

"I can't do that Seth. But don't worry. I'll make sure you're comfortable here. I'll feed you and give you clothes. You'll be fine."

"Don't do this. Let me go." I cried.

"I'm not letting you go." he said. "I'll make this work, I promise."

He leaned in and he kissed me, making me want to physically puke. I tried to move my face but Hunter wouldn't let me. After what felt like hours later, he finally pulled away.

"God, I've wanted to do that for so long now." he said before standing up. "Next time, you better kiss back. I'll let you off with a warning."

Once Hunter left, I couldn't stop myself from bursting into tears.

After everything that happened to me, I gave up on everything. Hunter did make sure I ate and gave me fresh sets of clothes but I still felt horrible. I was living without Dean and my two kids and it killed me on the inside. I missed the three of them so much. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Hunter approached me.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I got some papers here that you need to sign." he said.

"What papers?"

"Divorce papers. What else?" he said with a sick laugh.

"No! I'm not signing anything."

Hunter's face dropped and he crouched down to my height.

"Listen here. You have to sign these. I don't wanna hurt you. I don't wanna have to hurt your family too."

"Please Hunter. Please don't do this." I begged.

"I'm going to take these handcuffs off but don't even think about running. I have my men everywhere." he said, motioning to all the men standing in the barn.

He took my handcuffs off and I rubbed my wrists.

"Sign them now!" Hunter said, handing me a pen.

"Hunter please. I'll do anything you want. Just please don't make me do this."

"All it takes is one phone call Seth and your family are dead." Hunter threatened.

I looked at the papers with tears in my eyes. I didn't have any other choice at this point. I quickly signed it just to get it over and done with.

"Well done Seth. I promise you it'll all be worth it." Hunter said.

"You're a bastard." I muttered.

"Call me whatever you want. Your relationship with Dean is over. All I need a signature from Dean and that will be pretty easy."

"How?"

"He will sign them the moment you say you're with me."

"I am not-"

"You will Seth or you know what happens."