The Plan (1)

Hi peeps! It's West!

Here I am...with yet another...Zelink fanfic!!!! I'm so happy I'm starting another one, it's gonna be another fun adventure!

If you haven't read my other stories I recommend Snow and Fishing. That one is complete and has 12 chapters, but I hope that this story will have at least 20. (So far it's looking like it will:))

Sooooo if you're feeling nice, I enjoy all comments, critiques, criticisms, concerns and corny jokes. Please vote if you wanna an update in a week:)

Sorry...I have a bad habit of making author's notes way too long...ahem...let's uh...move onto the story...

I do not own the Legend of Zelda's characters but I do own the plot, and I would appreciate it if you didn't post my work anywhere else, thank you.

Word count without author's notes is 1682 words.

Please enjoy!

-West

Today, was an ordinary day for Link Forrester. Very typical.

The day started at 6:30 in the morning when Link woke up, brushed his teeth, showered, got dressed, and shook his sister awake.

His sister's name was Aryll and she was twelve years old. Link loved her, but he sometimes she really got on his nerves.

He couldn't blame her though, the long hours they spent together (mostly in the car) were great opportunities for them to bond. And he was her only family left.

Link had become Aryll's legal guardian at the age of 18, after his Grandmother (they're last relative alive) had passed away.

The tragedy had happened one year ago, and Link tried not to remind himself of the sadness as much as possible. Luckily, he had Aryll to help him with that.

Aryll was extremely cheerful no matter the circumstance, like Link she had bright, ocean blue eyes and blonde hair. The two looked very alike considering how far apart they were in age.

After Aryll was awake Link had to wait a half hour for her to get ready and then the two of them had breakfast together.

"Got anything planned today Link?" Aryll asked across the table happily.

"Not anything besides work and school," Link replied.

"...you know...you really should try something else besides only working and schooling."

"I don't really feel like it right now okay Aryll?"

"Okay okay I get it." She sighed, "sometimes you're boring to talk to Link."

Link grumbled. "Thanks for being honest."

After they had breakfast they both grabbed their backpacks and hopped into their car. Link pulled out of the garage and drove Aryll to school, which was about fifteen minutes from the house.

Beside the roads in which they drove on, trees could be seen on either side with pretty Autumn leaves, helplessly falling to the ground. If either of them had rolled their windows down they would have heard the Fall leaves tumbling about.

"I'll see you after school big brother!" Aryll yelled after they had arrived and she running from the car.

Link finally cracked his first smile that day. Back when his Grandmother used to drive him to school, he would have been too embarrassed to yell back to her. Aryll was a sweet sister.