Hearty Durian Soup (8)

Hi peeps!

Behold: the chapter I've was super excited to write...your welcome for giving it to the world five days early...

Not much to say. Besides the usual.

By that I mean I that I very much appreciate all all votes, comments, concerns, critiques, corny jokes, comedic observations, complaints and colloquialisms.

Comment please because my life = stress. And comments make me smile.

Thanks for reading! And remember that I don't own te characters portrayed in this story but I do own the plot. And I would appreciate it if my work wasn't posted anywhere else.

The word count for this chapter is 1806 words without the author's notes.

Please enjoy!

-West

"Good luck on your date big brother!" Aryl shouted just as Link shut the door. Link had asked Zelda to watch their siblings once again as he went on yet another date.

Both Aryll and Tetra look out the window to see Link drive away, then run to Zelda who was quietly reading her book.

"Hey Zelda, can you take us to Town Square?" Tetra asked.

"Um..." Zelda looked at her watch and looked back up at the girls cautiously, "why?"

"We just want to stroll around there," Aryll answered.

Zelda shrugged. If the two of them wanted to go there then why not? Zelda stood up and grabbed her keys, "let's go."

Zelda hopped in the front seat while Aryll and Tetra climbed in the back. She heard the two of them snickering.

Zelda glanced behind her but only saw extreme innocent faces. After studying them for a moment she turned back around and started the car.

Are those two planning something? The last thing she needed to be responsible for was a silly prank pulled by these two. Praying that they weren't up to anything she reversed out of the driveway and started the drive to Town Square.

I wonder if Link is enjoying his date...

_^_

"You know what to do," Aryll whispered to Tetra. Tetra nodded and smiled back.

As the car came to a stop in it's parking place, Tetra darted out the door and slightly cracked the trunk open. Before Link had left for his date, Aryll and Tetra had stored their precious items in the trunk: a water ballon launcher along with a decently sized bucket filled with water balloons.

They would come back for them later. Aryll gave out a girly yell and ran from the car, Tetra following closely behind.

"Hang on-Tetra!" Zelda called after her sister as she exited her car. She pressed the lock button on her car key as she ran after them, not paying attention to a beep that should have gone off once it was pressed: the trunk was not locked.

Tetra and Aryll slowed down for Zelda to catch up to them. When she did she scolded them a little for running off, then the three of them began their walk around the square.

Aryll leaned close to Tetra, "we can't let Zelda see Link. Once we spot him over by Beetle's we take a route as far as possible from there."