Zelda's Parents (12)

Hi peeps!

I'M NOT LATE...:) but I will admit I'm a little more behind then I'd like to be... hopefully my posting schedule will continue as normal.

If you feel like it I happen to adore all votes, comments, concerns, critiques, corny jokes, comedic observations, complaints and colloquialisms.

And thanks to all who have commented or voted so far...

IT MAKES ME SUPER HAPPY WHEN I SEE PEOPLE ENJOY MY WORK.

And I know that my writing isn't the best quality of anything...but it is a pleasure to write for fellow Zelink fans.

Okay enough author's not and onto disclaimers. I most obviously do not own The Legend of Zelda character portrayed in this book, but the plot's rights are mine so I would appreciate it if my work is not posted anywhere else.

The word count excluding author's notes is 1728 words.

Please enjoy!

-West

Zelda had scheduled to drive both Link and Aryll up to her and Aryll's house the next day. Once their guests had left, Link started packing his things in a small suitcase.

Aryll ran into his room cheering. "Yay we're not going to celebrate Thanksgiving alone this year!"

"Yeah." Is all that Link said. He wasn't sure how he felt about it. It was nice of Tetra to invite them, but he couldn't understand why it wasn't Zelda who had done it.

She had tried to tell him something when suddenly Tetra had ran in and invited them over for the break. Was Zelda trying to invite him but Tetra simply beat her to it?

There's no reason to be thinking of all these complications, Link thought, we're going over to their house tomorrow so we need to be prepared.

Aryll climbed onto Link's bed and started rolling around yelling "Thanksgiving!"

"Aryll," Link warned as he turned to her, "when we're at their house we need to be respectful. Okay? No running around wildly like you do here."

"Why not?"

"Because. You'll bother Tetra's parents."

"They won't be bothered."

Link sighed as he turned back to his suitcase, it seemed that he could never convince Aryll of anything.

"And why is that?"

"Because Tetra is their daughter. If she what you call 'crazy' like me and she lives with her parents they must be used to it."

"Or they are super proper and Tetra comes here every day so that she can be wild," Link said.

"Nah." Aryll responded rolling off the opposite side of the bed.

"Just promise me that if they ask you to do something that you'll do it?"

"Sure."

"That also means helping them with things they may need help with."

"No they won't need any help," Aryll said confidently.

Confused Link asked, "why not?"

"They have their own cooks and servants."

"Servants?" Link asked baffled. Zelda's parents had servants?