Black Saturday and the Turkey Bowl (15)

Hey peeps!

Yes I know black Saturday isn't exactly a thing...just bear with me for the sake of the story.

Well I'm super tired because I'm on vacation with my family in Universal California so I'll just make this short and sweet.

I don't own tloz characters.  I own the plot though, don't copy me please.

Comments make me happy. Please critique everything I write to the max because I want to become a better writer. And someone was asking about a journal update...yes that's coming soon.

Word count is 1822 words without the author's note.

Please enjoy!

-West

After her morning shower, Zelda walked out of the bathroom and into her room. She should have know that Aryll and Tetra would try and talk to her.

"How was the date sis?" Tetra asked excitedly.

"Yeah! Did my brother behave himself?" Aryll asked, "I hope he treated you right."

"Yes he did," Zelda said a little dreamily.

"Well how was it?"

"Where'd you go?"

"Did you hold hands-"

"-okay it's time for you two to get out of my room," Zelda said pushing the early-teens out of her room.

"But Zelda-"

They continued to resist. Tetra managed to squeeze in a last question as the door was shut, "did you guys kiss?"

The door rather hardly slammed shut. After waiting a few moments and hearing the girls walk away, she walked to her bed exhausted.

Dealing with young kids was hard sometimes. But that didn't mean didn't enjoy their curiosity.

Last night really had been amazing. Link seemed more joyful that usual, and he had said that he had enjoyed the date.

But...now what?

Now what was the question indeed. Now what was she going to do? Should she wait for him to ask about their relationship? Should she ask him out again soon?

If absolutely nothing happens, Zelda decided, I suppose the next thing I could do is give him a Christmas present in a month.

Still. It was a month. There wasn't really a reason that things should stay undecided. Maybe he wasn't even considering a closer relationship at all.

She crawled over to her calendar that was hanging on the wall next her bed. Tomorrow was Saturday, and then they still had a full week of November until December. Then there were four weeks until Christmas. She couldn't wait five weeks to hint her affections again.

She sighed and fell onto her bed. She was going to have to think about this. Giving a happy sigh, she began to get ready for the day.

_^_

During breakfast, Zelda's mother made a disturbing announcement.

"How about we all go shopping today? I've just looked online and many of the stores around here still have Black Friday sales, making it sort of like a Black Saturday! since we couldn't go yesterday, why not today?"