Confessions (19)

Hey peeps!

That picture of Zelda is so great yes? I love the way she's going to look in Smash Ultimate...can't wait to play it!

If you'd like, you can imagine Zelda in this book to look like the one up there:)

But HOLY COW this story has already hit 2k views!!! It took so much less time for this one to get that many reads then Snow and Fishing...(probably because this book as 19 chapters currently while the other only had 12 haha) thank you so much for your support!

This is technically the last chapter of the main story... but be prepared for an epilogue on THANKSGIVING DAY!

Don't bother reading it on Thanksgiving, please wait until after the day where you spent a good dinner with your family...unless you have nothing else to do...then I guess read my humble work.

This has been such a fun book to write. I absolutely LOVE Aryll! I wanted to make her super cute in this book, I hope I've painted that picture. She's one of my favorite characters from tloz probably.

Anyways I don't own the rights to Zelda, those belong to Nintendo. The plot does belong to me so please don't post my work anywhere else.

The word count for this chapter is 1129 words.

Please enjoy!

-West

After the rest of the day at Zelda's house, and as he and Aryll were traveling home, Link couldn't help but wonder more about where he and Zelda were standing in their relationship.

In the past couple hours Zelda and Link had spent the entire time talking. Zelda shared the broad outline of The Wooden Chair, and Link had launched into a long storytelling debut where he told Zelda some of the insane things he and Sidon did back in high school.

They hadn't discussed about their relationship at all, and Link was pleased to see Zelda comfortable with him. He had been surprised to learn from Aryll that she liked him, and also surprised when she never brought it up; he would have expected her to.

Was she happy where they were? Should he bring it up? He would be dishonest if he said he didn't want to be more than friends. What did people usually do in these situations?

After tucking Aryll in bed, Link headed upstairs to his room and got into bed. All through the night it bugged him.

The next day, as he went on his way, Link noticed how different the world was when he was in love. It wasn't so gloomy; the world wasn't pushing him down so much anymore. There was a bounce in his step.

As he noticed the snow it reminded him of her. It seemed that no matter what he did or thought, it eventually always led back to Zelda. And when he thought of Zelda, he could find joy in doing things. He wanted a future with Zelda.

It seemed that whatever he did, he thought he was doing for her.

When he got home, he anxiously waited for Zelda and Tetra to arrive. What was he going to say? She had completely changed his life for the good. She was the cause of his new happiness. He didn't want to let her leave him.

Aryll found Link standing nervously by the door. She looked at the grandfather clock on the wall, "you know...they're not going to come by for another half hour."