The Invitation (4)

Hi peeps!

I had lots of fun writing this chapter...I hope you like it!

Soooooo if you feel like it I enjoy all comments, concerns, critiques, corny jokes, and colloquialisms.

And if you feel up to it I would love your vote! Not much else to at but I don't own The Legend of Zelda charecters but I do own the plot. Please don't post anything I wrote anywhere else.

Word count is 1322 words minus author's notes.

Please enjoy!

-West

As usual, Tetra left Link and Aryll's house at 9:00.

Ever since Link learned that it was Zelda who was driving Tetra to and from his house every day for some reason astonished him. If it were him, he wouldn't be very willing to drive his sibling to and from a friend's house every single weekday.

It was another good example for him, he could be more willing to do more for his sister Aryll.

I mean-her parents could be making her because their busy that time of day right? And Zelda probably has classes too, she's probably as busy as I am.

Link had reoccurring thoughts about how much he was starting to admire Zelda's endurance after a long period of time of driving an annoying twelve year old to his house every day. At work he told himself that he was going to thank her for driving Tetra to meet up with her friend because it was really nice of her.

Though he had been working on homework when Tetra came over that day at 5:30. He looked at his watch and realized that he must have missed Zelda and she had probably already driven home.

Not optimistically he went to the front window and peeked outside.

There was a car parked on the side of the road by his house, and it looked just like the one Zelda had climbed into the day before. I wonder why she hasn't left yet...

Link figured that she was probably on her phone her something and would leave soon after. But still he was curious, and he didn't go outside yet to thank her. Instead he waited until 7:00 to look out again.

She was still there.

Confused Link scratched his head. Now what was the explanation of why she hadn't left yet. He had always assumed that Tetra's driver had gone back to their house before picking her up. Did she honestly stay parked by his house for three and a half hours every day until it was time for Tetra to come home?

Hold on a second, Tetra has always just left the house at 9:00, nobody comes at knocks on the door. So she just goes out there because she knows Zelda is parked and then they leave.

Why?

Well there was no better way of finding out then asking for himself.  He was a little concerned for Zelda, but he just wanted to know the reason why she had been doing this. Without a deep breath he opened his front door and walked outside.

_^_

Zelda smiled at her book she was holding open in her hands. Finally! The two main characters shared their first kiss! Oh my goodness the author sure has a wonderful way of displaying love. I hope this is what it's like.

She heard a soft rap on the passenger side window and Zelda looked over to see Link outside her car.

"WHAAAAAA-!?"