The Secret is Out (9)

Hi peeps!

Yippee I'm on time! You're welcome you're welcome...

I don't have much to say. But if you want to know about some of the inspiration of my last Zelink fanfic (Snow and Fishing) I wrote about it in chapter four of my Journal thing. So if you've read that story and wanna know how I got the idea...it's there! 

I may add a whole new chapter to the end of Snow And Fishing so that any new readers can see the background of the story once it's finished...we'll see when I end up doing that. 

Anyways I love and appreciate all votes, comments, concerns, critiques, CORNY JOKES, comedic observations, complaints and colloquialisms. 

Yep I do. 

Also

School = stress. Votes = happy West...:)

Remember I don't own the characters in the story but I do own the plot. And also please I would appreciate it if my work wasn't posted anywhere else. 

The word count for this chapter is 1634 words excluding the author's notes. 

Please enjoy!

-West

For what seemed to be the millionth time, Zelda was driving down to the Forrester home. It was common routine; why was she suddenly more nervous this time?

Yesterday Aryll and Tetra had played a prank on Link and his date (mostly his date) that involved exploding water balloons. Link had come home (very wet) and didn't seem to be disappointed or sad at all.

His lack of action had given Zelda hope: maybe he wasn't interested in either of the girls that had asked him out?

Did that leave her an opening of some kind? Maybe he was just the kind of person that expected people to ask him out and he was waiting for Zelda to make a move?

No...Link isn't that kind of person, Zelda thought, he's not prideful like that.

"What are you thinking about sis?" Tetra inquired suddenly.

Zelda dangerously slammed on her brakes causing the two of them to lurch forward suddenly in their seats.

"ZELDA WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE ARE CARS BEHIND US!" Tetra screamed.

"AHHHH!" Zelda yelled as she pushed the gas all the way down and the car flew forward again. Tetra looked at her sister skeptically.

"You must have been deep in thought huh?"

Zelda sighed, "I guess you could say that."

Tetra checked over her shoulder to look at the car behind them, "he doesn't look happy..."

"You think?"

"Zelda please-what is going on?" Tetra asked sincerely.

"I..." Zelda stammered. She didn't know what to say. She couldn't tell Tetra could she? She would tell Aryll and of course then the secret would find it's way to Link, "I don't know."

Tetra folded her arms and looked out the window, "I bet you're just mad about how your romance ended."

Zelda smiled, she had finished A Love's Nightmare, her romance novel, the night before and had announced it through the open door of her room. She hadn't sounded mad though...

Zelda shrugged, "no I liked the ending. And now I have a new one to read."

Aryll groaned, "what's the name of this one?"