You're Really Stupid Link (18)

Hey peeps!

Hahaha...amazing. I love the title of this chapter...seriously though. Link is stupid. Guys are just stupid in general I'll admit it being a guy😂 it's okay: I'm still maturing.

This chapter was originally going to be a short chapter, but when I wrote it it was even shorter than I had planned so I decided to merge it with another chapter (it's still pretty short though sorry) and then add an epilogue for the twentieth and final chapter.

I love writing so much, thank you for the reads and the support. It makes me so happy to get votes and comments; I love seeing my work enjoyed:)

Thanksgiving is coming up! Say a prayer or two for some things you're grateful for!

The Legend of Zelda characters do not belong to me but the plot does so I would appreciate it if my work wasn't published anywhere else.

The word count for this chapter is 1155 words excluding the author's note.

Please enjoy! 

-West

Link finally decided to leave his room. He was still fuming.

He would have to explain this to Illia, she deserved to know why their date was ruined. Even if Link hadn't enjoyed it anyways it would be the right thing to do.

He would have never expected Zelda to do something so rash. Even as he knew he was mad at her, he felt extremely guilty, as though he shouldn't have been so rash with her.

He should have probably let her defend herself, and listen to her. Link had never been a good listener, Aryll could testify to that. Maybe...even though he couldn't understand how...Zelda was innocent?

Aryll skipped over to Link, "now that you're done pouting, why did Zelda and Tetra leave early?"

"I wasn't pouting," Link protested.

"Locking yourself in your room is pouting," Aryll said folding her arms, "that's what you've told me when I've done it."

"What is it?"

"Why did they leave early?"

Link was already regretting sending Zelda away. Even if Zelda had ruined the date, it had made the date more laughable. And if he ever got in a relationship, he would rather be with Zelda than Illia. Why was he so mad about the ruined date?

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Link. She's my friend. I deserve to know what happened."

She's right, Link thought, it's not like it matters if I tell her or not.

"In short, I just banished Zelda and her sister from ever coming here again."

"WHAT?"

Link scratched the back of his head, he had definitely been too harsh.

"And why did you do that?"

"Zelda ruined the date I was on with Illia," Link said, even though now he realized that she had fixed the date.

"Link you stupid idiot!" Aryll yelled clearly frustrated with his hastiness.

"Huh?"

"It was Tetra and myself who launched those balloons at Illia! Zelda wasn't there to ruin your date; Zelda was there because we had asked her to take us there. She thought we were going to take a walk! Zelda was the one who pulled us away from doing any more damage!"