The Spark? (3)

Hi peeps!

Sorry for the cliff hanger...it was necessary...😈

This book is going super well! I know exactly where I'm going with it so I'm not going to hit writers block I promise!

Sooooooo if you're feeling nice I enjoy all comments, critiques, criticisms, concerns and corny jokes! I like votes too!

Me: Okay...ahem...Link? Would you mind doing the declaimer?

Link: No.

Me: Please?

Link: No.

Me: IF YOU DON'T THEN I'LL MAKE ZELDA SLAP YOU IN THE STORY!

Link: *sigh* fine. Link-Knight-177 does not own The Legend of Zelda characters. But he does own the plot so please-

Zelda: -don't post his work anywhere else! The word count for this chapter is 1371 words excluding the author's notes.

Link: Also, please look for typos in West's writing...sometimes he doesn't double check his work like he should.

Me: Thanks Link and Zelda! Now onto the third chapter of The Wonders of Fall!

Please Enjoy!

-West

Link opened the door and was surprised when he saw a girl his age standing next to Tetra.

She had sparking green eyes that went great along her long blond hair. She looked surprised too for a moment before she gave him a pretty smile.

She's pretty cute I guess, Link decided, but that's not anything I should be thinking about right now.

"Uh...hi there." What else am I supposed to say?

"Hi," she responded with a not quite so mellow tone.

"Oh hey there Link!" Tetra said excitedly, "this is my sister!"

"Yes I'm...Tetra's s-sister," the girl said a little unsure of herself.

"Um...nice to meet you. I'm Aryll's older brother."

"Yeah um...it's nice to meet you too Link."

The conversation quickly died and the three of them stood awkwardly.

"Hey where's Aryll?" Tetra asked trying to look behind Link.

"Oh she's-" Do I tell her that Aryll is is the bathroom with constipation?

"I'm right here!" Aryll said running down the hall and through the doorway. She grabbed Tetra's hand, "c'mon we've got stuff to work on!"  The two of them ran off leaving Link alone with Tetra's sister.

Link looked behind him briefly to watch her run into the hallway, well she got over her problem pretty quickly...

He turned back to Zelda, "um...sorry but I should be...going..." Link said gesturing inside, "I've got...dinner cooking."

"Oh yeah," Zelda said stepping back away from the door, "I'll let you get to your cooking."

As she was making her way back to her car Link suddenly called out, "uh-you don't happen to want to have dinner with us do you?"