Thanksgiving (13)

Hi peeps!

It's OCTOBER! Isn't that crazy? School is unfortunately speeding up...yay. Honestly though I've been enjoying learning lately, it's a little odd but it's happened before.

I'd like to thank ALL my readers, it makes me happy to know that my work is being read, please give me feedback on ANYTHING. I wanna become a better writer...;)

Alrighty also I do enjoy all votes, comments, concerns, critiques, corny jokes, comedic observations, complaints and colloquialisms as usual.

Also, thanks for people who comment! It makes me happy! Just a reminder I would appreciate it if one doesn't swear in my comments, I want it to be a clean environment.

Blah blah I don't own the rights to The Legend of Zelda characters but I DO own the plot and I would appreciate it if my work wasn't posted anywhere else.

The word count for this chapter is 1504 words excluding this crazy long author's note.

Who's ready for Halloween?? I'm usually not excited for it
But for some reason I am this year. It's odd.

Please enjoy!

-West

Never had a Thanksgiving feast been so stressful. At least, that's what Zelda thought as she watched everyone around her eat a well-prepared meal.

She felt sick to her stomach, so she couldn't possibly eat as much as she usually could.

Te reason she felt sick was because she had decided a few hours earlier that she was actually going to ask Link out on a date.

Her stomach unfortunately took the hit of the nervousness that followed.

She looked at Link who hadn't hesitated at all to eat anything offered to him.

Link sure can eat a lot, she thought.

Indeed he could. Link had been eating quickly for the past hour. Zelda's parent were now just finishing up their main course.

Aryll and Tetra had begin to play with their food, both had complained about the Turkey being hard to chew. It really wasn't, but might've been for a twelve year old.

Rhoam laughed merrily as her watched Link, "it looks like we invited the right person over for Thanksgiving!"

Looking embarrassed, Link put down his fork, "I'm sorry. I'm not being very polite am I?"

"Nonsense! Eat away boy that's what we want to see. We don't want any leftovers do we?" He looked at his wife.

"Of course not," she said, also pleased with Link's behavior.

Link ate lots more, she couldn't believe one person could eat so much in one setting. And the odd thing was...

"And we haven't even started desert yet!" Rhoam said rubbing his hands together.

She couldn't bring up a date in this atmosphere, especially with her parents, her and Link's siblings around. Plus, Link was eating so much he probably wouldn't pay her any attention until he was a least finished.

She sighed, how long was this going to go on? The longer it did the more nervous she became.

Tetra and Aryll decided that they were tired being at the table, and weren't interested in the remaining food. Not like they were ever interested in the first place, Zelda thought.